NFL Draft Talk

Dingo18287

NFL Draft

Thursday 4/23/20 thru Saturday 4/25/20

Carolina Panthers Draft Picks

1.7(7th) 2.6(38th) 3.5 (69th) 4.7(113th) 5.2(148th) 6.5(184th) 7.7(221st)

So, who you guys have the Panthers drafting?

No shot at 7th- Joe Burrow and Chase Young

Likely Gone- Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert

Maybe Gone- Isaiah Simmons, Jeff Okundah

Guys connected to Panthers- Derrick Brown, Isaiah Simmons, Jeff Okunday, CJ Henderson, Andrew Thomas 

It's hard to get a feel of where we are leaning considering how this offseason has gone.

However I'm really hoping we don't take Derrick Brown.  I'm not a fan, especially at #7.  Tbh I don't really see what other people see when I watch him.  He's solid, but I don't see a top 10 prospect.  And he's a senior.  I'd expect him to be close to dominant by this point, but I never saw that from him.

I'd love Simmons or Okundah.  

3 hours ago, iknowcool said:

It's hard to get a feel of where we are leaning considering how this offseason has gone.

However I'm really hoping we don't take Derrick Brown.  I'm not a fan, especially at #7.  Tbh I don't really see what other people see when I watch him.  He's solid, but I don't see a top 10 prospect.  And he's a senior.  I'd expect him to be close to dominant by this point, but I never saw that from him.

I'd love Simmons or Okundah.  

Think they have to go defense with their 1st pick. Need guys at every single position, so Simmons, Brown, Henderson, or Okundah are guys I'm good with. Don't see a DE or LB worth of a pick at 7th overall, unless they trade down.