The What I Want To Happen Mock

KodiakThunder

Trade 1st and 3rd (via Giants) to TB for their 1st and 2nd. 

1 (via TB)- Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama... I like Ruggs more then I do Lamb or Jeudy. Ruggs is not the proficient route runner of Juedy or the lanky red zone threat of Lamb but Ruggs has the speed, strength and hands to make his living on the outside. 

2. (Via TB) Lucas Niang, OT, TCU- he's in that 2nd tier OT category and prob the last one left at this point.  I'd imagine Cleveland, Jones, Jackson and Wilson are all off the board here. But Niang is also in that 2nd tier list for me. (4 top tier and about 7 in that 2nd tier). 

2. Laviska Shenault, WR, Col- this is such a wild card pick. Theres sooo many amazing wideouts that SOMEONE has to fall. I think the top 10 wr's in this draft would all be top 15 picks in most other drafts. That's how much talent this wr class has... and why i want to double dip here. Shenault was the top WR coming into 2020 and a BEAST with the ball in his hands. Him and Ruggs would be amazing compliments. 

3. Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn- I did say this is what I wanted to happen. I doubt he falls but I've seen some rankings have him as low as the 12th best cb some as high as #5. Either way, I like his playstyle and I see quick feet and a knack for jumping routes. 

4. Logan Stenberg, OG, Kentucky

5. Alton Robinson, Edge, Syracuse 

6. Lamichael Perine, RB Fla

6. James Morgan, QB, FIU

• Like 1

I like the idea of a trade down. That trade would receive a thumbs up from me. Looks reasonable. I like the draft picks. If this is how it goes down, I’d be happy.

We come out of the draft set a WR and OT. I like Niang. Then we take shots at positions of need with players that have good value at those picks. I don’t know all the late round prospects not I’m cool with this. 

1 minute ago, KodiakThunder said:

If not for the injuries, hes prob the number #1 WR in the draft. 

OK I very much disagree with that.   He's at best 5th I think after Lamb,  Judy, Riggs, and z Jefferson.   He's just not polished enough to be ahead of those guys.   He'd be a first rounder,  but not #1

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

OK I very much disagree with that.   He's at best 5th I think after Lamb,  Judy, Riggs, and z Jefferson.   He's just not polished enough to be ahead of those guys.   He'd be a first rounder,  but not #1

I'd put him ahead of Jefferson easily. Hed be in the discussion with the top 3. At 6'2" 220, hes a bigger body and has shown to play like a RB with the ball in his hands. Is he as polished as Jeudy or Lamb? No, but he has a much much higher ceiling.