A bunch of words about what I think JD does

Dr.O

Trade:

Jets Trade 11 to Falcons for 16, 20203rd and 2021 4th

R1: Josh Jones OT Houston

Jets move down after Wills, Thomas, and Wirfs come off the board. Take a chance to move down with ATL as they move up for Kinlaw. Jones fills in at RT but will eventually be our LT of the future, love this kids play style and he’ll fit right in with our blocking scheme

R2: KJ Halmer WR PSU

Quick speedy kid who reminds some people of Hollywood Brown, personally not a huge fan of his but can 100% see Gase pounding the table for him

R3(NYG): Matt Hennessy C Temple

The wall continues to be built this time with Hennessy coming in and potentially sliding into the starting C spot.

R3(ATL): Lynn Bowden Jr. WR/ATH Kentucky 

Athletic weapon whom I think we are very interested in. Has the potential to be a real threat if used correctly.

R3: Darrell Taylor EDGE Tennessee

Dart at a potential edge, can see JD liking his measurements and athletic ability.

R4: James Proche WR SMU

R5: Keshawn Vaughn RB Vandy

R6: Kelly Bryant QB Missouri

R6: Keith Ismael OG San Diego State

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

Other than Hamler, I like it a lot

I’m not a big fan of his either but I think is speed and YAC ability is something that’s gonna entice us. Kind of have a feeling JD is gonna pick the OT we take and Gase is gonna pick the WR and can see Gase loving his abilities.

Yeah I like this but all three receivers are too similar for me. The variety and quality in this draft is just unreal. If we went Hamler in the 2nd then I’d want a bigger outside receiver later on.

Hamler, Bowden and Proche are all good picks but all under 5’11.  

Just today I'm starting to think it doesn't really make sense for us to trade down considering who is directly behind us. Also really doubt we would pass on Becton, also would prefer a bigger receiver than Hamler, but god damnit do I love me some Lynn Bowden

• Like 1

I remember once being concerned about size when it came to a prospect. They ended up passing on someone because of arm length and instead chose a 6’6 freak even though he had motor issues. 

Hamler and Bowden’s size aren’t an issue when they’re running from guys down the field. 

I dont want to trade out of tier 1 wr or tier 1 OT without getting a second in return. 

Extra 3rd is nice, I just prefer the better prospect at that point. Dont want to trade with atl unless we are somehow getting an extra 2nd. 

Edited by KodiakThunder
  • Like 2

II also see us trading down and grabbing Josh Jones.

I like this draft. Jones and Hennessy will give us an above average OL. Both those guys can start early and both fit our blocking scheme well.

Gase has two new toys to play with in Bowden and Hamler. 

Edited by SDotNova

21 hours ago, KodiakThunder said:

I dont want to trade out of tier 1 wr or tier 1 OT without getting a second in return. 

Extra 3rd is nice, I just prefer the better prospect at that point. Dont want to trade with atl unless we are somehow getting an extra 2nd. 

This ^ I'd rather have a shot at the best WR or Wills, Thomas, or Becton than an extra third.