(Polls) The Baker -VS- Lamar -VS- Burrow Thread & the Young QB NFL Landscape

Mind Character

Future QB Landscape  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Barring Career Ending Injury, In 5 Years Time, Who Will Be the Best QB?

• Joe Burrow, QB Bengals --------------------------------------------------------------
    • Justin Herbert, QB - Team TBD -------------------------------------------------------------
    • Justin Fields, QB - Team TBD ----------------------------------------------------------------
    • Sam Darnold, QB Jets -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Tua Tagovailoa, QB - Team TBD ---------------------------------------------------------
    • Josh Allen, QB Buffalo ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Daniel Jones, QB Giants -----------------------------------------------------------------
    • Kyler Murray, QB Cardinals -------------------------------------------------------------
    • Drew Lock, QB Broncos ------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Lamar Jackson, QB Ravens -----------------------------------------------------------
    • Trevor Lawrence, QB - Team TBD ---------------------------------------------------
    • Baker Mayfield, QB Browns ----------------------------------------------------------
    • Dwayne Haskins, QB Washington -----------------------------------------------
    • Jordan Love, QB - Team TBD ------------------------------------------------------
    • Trey Lance, QB - Team TBD -------------------------------------------------------
  2. 2. Barring Career Ending Injury, Who Is the Best QB When It's All Said and Done?

• 1.) Joe Burrow, 2.) Baker Mayfield, 3.) Lamar Jackson
    • 1.) Joe Burrow, 2.) Lamar Jackson, 3.) Baker Mayfield
    • 1.) Baker Mayfied, 2.) Lamar Jackson, 3.) Joe Burrow
    • 1.) Baker Mayfield, 2.) Joe Burrow, 3.) Lamar Jackson
    • 1.) Lamar Jackson, 2.) Baker Mayfield, 3.) Joe Burrow
    • 1.) Lamar Jackson, 2.) Joe Burrow, 3.) Baker Mayfield
  3. 3. Who Will Be More of a Problem for the Browns over the Next 5 Years?

• Lamar Jackson, QB Ravens
    • Joe Burrow, QB Bengals
    • Whoever the Steelers Get in the Next Few Years

1 minute ago, Letsch80 said:

None of us know what will happen in the future so if you are skeptical of his ability to stay healthy that's fair.. As a Ravens fan I'm just going to enjoy the ride however long it lasts rather than waiting for the other shoe to drop.. 

I’d do the exact same, he’s got to be exciting as hell to watch (for you guys, not so much for us 😂).

1 hour ago, Letsch80 said:

"Lack of legit passing ability"? The guy led the league with 36 touchdowns compared to 6 interceptions in 14 games.. Also Lamars passing ability wasn’t even close to the Ravens problem in that playoff loss.. It was a total team failure offensively and defensively,  Lamar actually made some great throws in that game that weren't hauled in by his receivers,  there were a ton of drops in that game. 

I'm not sure you watch enough of the Ravens if you think Lamar can't throw the football,  he was light years more accurate than Baker was last year.. 

Yeah he lead the league in passing TDs but c’mon legit passing? That’s the likes of Wilson Rodgers Mahomes. Jackson isn’t a legit passer. The run game opened up all those passing plays for him where he was throwing for multiple TDs a game and not many yards. There were not a ton of drops in that game. Titans actually pressured the Ravens to get away from running the ball and Jackson couldn’t make enough plays with his arms like legit passers can do.

Don’t care about baker in this argument. Never brought him up. Jackson still hasn’t proven he can beat people with his arm. It’s simple as that. Yeah running over teams is great in the regular season but the paat two years, chargers and titans forced Jackson to be a thrower and it didn’t work. Yea ravens had drops but lamer missed throws as well. You want to give Lamar all the credit for the success, you better give him the credit for the failures

Edited by buno67

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Tbh I don’t speak lingo well enough to know if he is saying something good or bad about Trump. I will take your word for it being an endorsement. 

It’s whatever. I would hope no matter who is president, people would be hoping for our country’s success and for good leadership at the capital during these times especially. Sadly this is not always the case. 

If nothing else this is a good thing for Cleveland. Baltimore hates them some Trump but loves Lamar Jackson. We can work with this...

Just for the record I know this isn’t an endorsement I was just enjoying the meltdown on Twitter.

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

Yeah he lead the league in passing TDs but c’mon legit passing? That’s the likes of Wilson Rodgers Mahomes. Jackson isn’t a legit passer. The run game opened up all those passing plays for him where he was throwing for multiple TDs a game and not many yards. There were not a ton of drops in that game. Titans actually pressured the Ravens to get away from running the ball and Jackson couldn’t make enough plays with his arms like legit passers can do.

Don’t care about baker in this argument. Never brought him up. Jackson still hasn’t proven he can beat people with his arm. It’s simple as that. Yeah running over teams is great in the regular season but the paat two years, chargers and titans forced Jackson to be a thrower and it didn’t work. Yea ravens had drops but lamer missed throws as well. You want to give Lamar all the credit for the success, you better give him the credit for the failures

Again you have proven not to watch enough Ravens football.. Lamar made some incredible tight window throws last season and has every throw in the bag if need be.. Is he Drew Brees,  Mahomes or Brady? No but there is in incredibly ridiculous narrative out there that Lamar can't throw in tight windows.. I could post a ton of throws of his that prove otherwise.  Now that I mention it there were quite a few on that week 16 game against you all at the tail end of the first half.