McManis is back

beardown3231

I’m really interested to see where we end up using the 54th and 55th roster spots this year. Our body count at DB certainly suggests one of them may be used there, especially if we add there during the draft. I already see 11 guys with realistic expectations to make the team before we add anyone in the draft: 

CB: Fuller, Skrine, Toliver, Roberson, Burns, Shelley

S: Jackson, Bush, DHC, Lucas, McManis

That’s already a list that doesn’t include last year’s 7th rounder Stephen Denmark who was basically selected as an expected redshirt in 2019. 

27 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’m really interested to see where we end up using the 54th and 55th roster spots this year. Our body count at DB certainly suggests one of them may be used there, especially if we add there during the draft. I already see 11 guys with realistic expectations to make the team before we add anyone in the draft: 

CB: Fuller, Skrine, Toliver, Roberson, Burns, Shelley

S: Jackson, Bush, DHC, Lucas, McManis

That’s already a list that doesn’t include last year’s 7th rounder Stephen Denmark who was basically selected as an expected redshirt in 2019. 

Bears had a lot of interesting practice squad players.  The coaches need to actually develop some more in house talent.  

If I was part of a team I would revise my in season practices so guys who seldom play in games were going live during week in some fashion.  Using them as game plan scout team dummies is their current state of affairs. 

More coaches need to get outside the box and look for advantages. 

• Like 1