LIONS (SOMEHOW) AREN'T IN TOP 10 OF WORST RB BACKFIELDS

Karnage84

Matt Harmon of Yahoo! Sports just dropped a top 10 list of worst backfields in NFL. Martha Ford must have paid him off because we somehow didn't wind up on that list. 

1) Tampa Bay

2) Miami

3) LA Rams

4) Atlanta

5) Kansas City

6) Washington

7) Pittsburgh

8) Buffalo

9) Jacksonville

10) LA Chargers

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Matt Harmon of Yahoo! Sports just dropped a top 10 list of worst backfields in NFL. Martha Ford must have paid him off because we somehow didn't wind up on that list. 

1) Tampa Bay

2) Miami

3) LA Rams

4) Atlanta

5) Kansas City

6) Washington

7) Pittsburgh

8) Buffalo

9) Jacksonville

10) LA Chargers

I'd rather have Atlanta, KC, Jacksonville, Buffalo and LAC from that list.  Its a poor list.  If you want to discount Gurley for being hurt, you have to discount KJ for being hurt. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

1) Tampa Bay

2) Miami

3) LA Rams

4) Atlanta

5) Kansas City

6) Washington

7) Pittsburgh

8) Buffalo

9) Jacksonville

10) LA Chargers

And content like this reminds me why Yahoo Sports is one the top 10 worst places to get your sports information.  I’ll listen to their recycled bits of other peoples content, but when it comes to their own stories/opinions I’ll take a pass.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, I just don't see it. An injury-prone, unproven KJ and really not much else. We should be in the argument for top 5.

RB1: Kerryon 'injury-prone but decent when healthy which is rarely' Johnson

RB2: Bo 'UDFA from big school that has looked ok in small sample size but bounced around' Scarborough

RB3: Ty '5th rounder that hasn't shown a lot despite incredible speed' Johnson

Even if you wanted to be bullish on KJ and/or Bo, we should still be a top 10 team at a minimum. We should be in that #10 spot over LAC for sure. 

• Like 3

Even when relatively healthy, Kerryon didn't impress me much last year. Scarbrough and Johnson aren't even worth mentioning, we could replace them with two UDFA's and there would be little or no difference.

Looking over the article, I'd put his top 3 on par with the Lions. As for the rest, the Lions are worse, no contest.

As with a lot of current NFL media, I think this guy just doesn't care enough about the Lions to even examine or mention them, good or bad.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Even when relatively healthy, Kerryon didn't impress me much last year. Scarbrough and Johnson aren't even worth mentioning, we could replace them with two UDFA's and there would be little or no difference.

Looking over the article, I'd put his top 3 on par with the Lions. As for the rest, the Lions are worse, no contest.

As with a lot of current NFL media, I think this guy just doesn't care enough about the Lions to even examine or mention them, good or bad.

Agreed. The most attention that we'll get is the nonsense Stafford trade rumours to NE to "help out BB".