(Polls) Wrecks, Lies, & Videotape -- The Riskiest, Illusion Prospects

Mind Character

Illusions & Traps  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Browns Select a more illusion than substance player due to their misevaluation in the 1st or 2nd Round?

• Yes, I'm Afraid So
    • No, the Nerds are going to get real football players.
  2. 2. What Statement Best Characterizes Grant Delpit {aka The Great Delphin)?

• A Clear Top 20 player in the draft
    • A really good 2nd round prospect with some play deficiencies who will be a good player at the pro level.
    • A Boom or Bust Prospect Likely to Boom
    • A Boom or Bust Prospect Likely to Bust
    • Mostly a fabrication of the CFB Awards hype train & desire for another Jamal Adams; Lacks Playmaking of a FS and Tackling or Run Stopping of a SS.
  3. 3. Are the Browns going to trade down?

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Mind is not handling the lockdown well.

He’s posted the same thread 16 times already

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol right?  

Lol.

You know .... it's legal now in many states.

Though I don't personally believe in that lifestyle, I support you both on your clear romantic love for one another.

In this crazy world, it's refreshing to see two love birds make it work across the internet.

I'd tell you both to "eat a bag" but I don't want to be a party to nether-region tingling.

Will @ you both soon as this afternoon I'm bring back the beloved "Hue Jackson in Context: The Real Bad VS The Fake Bad." The people have spoken; all the old hits are coming back by popular demand as Quarantine Therapy.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rumor has it the Jets are shopping Jamal Adams. What's a realistic asking price/landing price with that severed relationship?

Idk man. If I'm the Jets I can't give away Jamal Adams for anything less than a 1st and some change.

He's a safety so they aren't getting two 1st round picks. He's a Strong Safety who wants top paid huge money so that probably exludes a 2nd rounder to go with a 1st rounder.

Probably ends up being a 1st and 4th, but then again maybe it would only be a 2nd and some change a la DeAndre Hopkins.

I'd trade down and pick up more draft capital then trade that lower 1st round pick for the quality impact of Jamal Adams.

Edited by Mind Character

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Lol.

You know .... it's legal now in many states.

Though I don't personally believe in that lifestyle, I support you both on your clear romantic love for one another.

In this crazy world, it's refreshing to see two love birds make it work across the internet.

I'd tell you both to "eat a bag" but I don't want to be a party to nether-region tingling.

Will @ you both soon as this afternoon I'm bring back the beloved "Hue Jackson in Context: The Real Bad VS The Fake Bad." The people have spoken; all the old hits are coming back by popular demand as Quarantine Therapy.

Jealousy is a stinky cologne chief.

There’s always room for a Tiger Kingesque thrupple, just sayin’.

giphy.gif 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

It will probably be 10 pages long and I won’t read it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Mind is not handling the lockdown well.

He’s posted the same thread 16 times already

Yes, his threadmaking lacks the nuanced je ne sais quoi of brownie man. 

Edited by NudeTayne
Cement Porpoise 🤔... Isaiah Simmons 🤔...Finkle and Einhorn...Einhorn and Finkle... what does it all mean?
  • Like 2