My Rankings & Research on the top 5 WRs

rdelaney89

Just now, rdelaney89 said:

yessir haha I used to post here all the time. Been about a year since I've been active but I figured I'd come back around!

Thats insane. I watch your videos all the time, I always wanna rebuttal certain points you make but still. Appreciate the effort you put in for the fan base

• Like 2

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Thats insane. I watch your videos all the time, I always wanna rebuttal certain points you make but still. Appreciate the effort you put in for the fan base

Haha Thanks! It's been fun making videos. I love arguing with people, best part of sports. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Love your videos I watch them all the time... my rankings are this...

1, Lamb

2. Jeudy

3. Ruggs

4. Jefferson

5. Higgins

Thanks! Yea Lamb just feels like he's on another level for me. I really want him to be the pick haha but I know it should be LT first.

• Like 1

Just now, rdelaney89 said:

Thanks! Yea Lamb just feels like he's on another level for me. I really want him to be the pick haha but I know it should be LT first.

That's my feeling as well. As a fan I want Lamb but if I had to mortgage my retirement account on who we pick it would be a OT, which I'd be happy with.

• Like 1