My Rankings & Research on the top 5 WRs

rdelaney89

19 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

That's my feeling as well. As a fan I want Lamb but if I had to mortgage my retirement account on who we pick it would be a OT, which I'd be happy with.

With six days to go before the draft I am not sure what player to draft. If we draft a LT and he is a Orlando Pace that is one thing, but Darnold still needs that go to player on third down. I can never remember having such a tough time picking a player with our #1draft pick. Maybe when we had a choice of drafting Joe Namath or John Huarte, the Heisman Trophy winner from Notre Dame.

2 hours ago, doumeyer said:

With six days to go before the draft I am not sure what player to draft. If we draft a LT and he is a Orlando Pace that is one thing, but Darnold still needs that go to player on third down. I can never remember having such a tough time picking a player with our #1draft pick. Maybe when we had a choice of drafting Joe Namath or John Huarte, the Heisman Trophy winner from Notre Dame.

I would be happy with any of Lamb, Wills, Jeudy, Thomas, Ruggs, Wirfs. Becton is who scares me. He’s for me is the only one with “bust” potential. And his failed combine drug test solidified my doubts even further on him.

11 hours ago, rampantjet said:

Good stuff,  but I have other guys ahead of Higgins.  Namely Mins, Reagor, and Shenault if his health was better. 

I definitely like Shenault and Mims more than Higgins. I compiled the top 5 from an average ranking on 7 sites "big boards". I don't really want Reagor, I don't dislike him I just heel he's redundant to Crowder.