Patriots to unveil new uniforms Monday

RaidersAreOne

Dont mind the unis, not something to be excited about nor considered the ugliest unis in the league. Serious question how many Pat fans will become Chief fans now that the peak is over and heading for possibly a lengthy down time? Division is no longer a given as well as playoffs for this organization. I am curious to see how Bill is a HC without TB and how he makes the adjustments knowing that he no longer has a franchise qb and arguably the best qb history (as much as I hate to say that).  

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'm only a regular user on this site and not a mod or anything, but can we please keep the garbage talk on Facebook or Twitter please? Thanks.

I like these for New England.

I think these look really clean. Modern, but don't give off an arena football or NFL Europe vibe like some attempts do.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Dont mind the unis, not something to be excited about nor considered the ugliest unis in the league. Serious question how many Pat fans will become Chief fans now that the peak is over and heading for possibly a lengthy down time? Division is no longer a given as well as playoffs for this organization. I am curious to see how Bill is a HC without TB and how he makes the adjustments knowing that he no longer has a franchise qb and arguably the best qb history (as much as I hate to say that).  

Surely none on here, and if any do, they can FO and were never 'fans' anyway. Suppose it's bound to happen country-wide though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I liked their color rush uni, so don't mind it getting promoted to the home look.
Don't love the way the stripes look on the whites, I think they probably could've kept them red-white-red and it would've worked(see below)

cpfvLZt.png

Disappointed there are no silver or white pants. Monochrome kinda sucks most of the time.
Wonder if there will be a red alt this season or if they are waiting for the helmet rule to do the old pat the patriot look. 

Agree entirely.

• Like 1