Sure to be mocked mock (2 rounds trades)

Mrd27

3 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

It looks good for the Falcons i like it alot how it sits.  Kinlaw every single time if he falls to 16 to us no questions asked.  Although i don't agree with you being Chaisson as the most overrated that to me would be the  shy to tackle, no technique having, living off his athleticsm CB CJ Henderson.   The fact that i can probably list 6 to 7+ CB's in the 1st 2 to 3 rounds with more skills than him right now says alot to me.  They don't have his athleticism or size but their better at their craft.   Now if he ever gets it all together i will agree he could be very good but as it sits right now his athleticism is saving him and in the nfl almost everyone will be on his level as an athlete so his technique will get him in trouble unless he improves and gets with the right coach.

Interesting take on henderson, and probably fair. Kinlaws injury issues may scare people but I don't think he makes it past ATL either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Livewire said:

Personally I would like Dobbins there instead. I like Higgins but I rather go RB in the 2nd round.

Maybe explain a bit, I don't want to jump the gun with a response when I don't totally understand where you are coming from. You don't feel connor is a feature back? Too injury prone? I see them taking a RB, but later. 

3 minutes ago, Pruitt3443 said:

Madubuike is a 2nd maybe a 3rd round pick trading up for him in the 1st is a terrible idea. He is undersized and is probably a backup at best.

An explanation on why you feel like that might actually do something to change my mind, but until then agree to disagree. Aaron Donald is "undersized"

Edited by Mrd27

2 hours ago, Mrd27 said:

Maybe explain a bit, I don't want to jump the gun with a response when I don't totally understand where you are coming from. You don't feel connor is a feature back? Too injury prone? I see them taking a RB, but later. 

Correct. That's really the biggest problem with him right now. He is unable to stay on the field. He's missed 9 games the past couple of seasons. When he became the feature back when Bell left he really showed a lot. However, he is just not reliable enough to stay healthy. He's a UFA after the upcoming season as well. I think he can share the carries but I just don't think he's a feature back at this time. 

4 hours ago, Mrd27 said:

Interesting take on henderson, and probably fair. Kinlaws injury issues may scare people but I don't think he makes it past ATL either.

Honestly those injuries are the only reason im not all for a trade up on Kinlaw like i am Simmons or Okudah.  I think he is that talented but those scare me as well but heck at 16 im taking those chances every single time.

17 hours ago, Superduperman said:

So the Lions trade #3 and don't even get either one of the Jags first round picks? Are you a Jags fan? Because even the Lions aren't that dumb.

I agree. We have to give up more for sure. Not saying it should be Yan, 9 and a 2021 1st but at least #20 on top of the first trade too