Jamal Adams Trade Thread

rdelaney89

12 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

I have my doubts there will even be a season at this point. If there isn’t, how does it effect the Adams situation?

I Hate to say it but I think you are right about the upcoming season. As far as Adams goes this clown is the last thing on my mind.I hope the area you live in Florida, is in better shape than my Orlando area.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heymangold said:

Bell probably told him how bad an idea it is to sit out a year.

Why he still got paid. If anything he’s tell him the opposite. He sat out a year and lost money sure. But he still got a big contract out of it. But Adams needs to be explained that RB is different than S

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Why he still got paid. If anything he’s tell him the opposite. He sat out a year and lost money sure. But he still got a big contract out of it. But Adams needs to be explained that RB is different than S

Bell played under a Tag before he sat out though.  Think that is a big difference. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Says all that. But at the end of his interviews says the Jets need to pay him ASAP and that Adams is right.

So not agreeing with Bell here.

It's all political. Of course Bell is going to back Jamal in this instance, as he should. A unified locker room is all that matters.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NJC33 said:

It's all political. Of course Bell is going to back Jamal in this instance, as he should. A unified locker room is all that matters.

A locker room driven by the dollar is an awful locker room. Proof and point... does NE pay Big for players?!?!

• Like 1