Jamal Adams Trade Thread

rdelaney89

3 hours ago, Bianconero said:

Manish has an agenda but posting for awareness

I give absolutely zero cred to anything Mehta has to say with regards to Gase. The dude was busted creating a fake burner account trying to throw shade at Gase. 

• Like 3

I think Jamals relationship with the fans is unrepairable at this point. Gase or no Gase Jamal has backed himself into a corner. Maybe if Jamal shuts the f up and plays well this year and we replace Gase and can compromise on a fair contract it will go back to normal...maybe? I feel like there’s just too many variables. Sell to highest bidder and have Joe D continue to rebuild this entire thing. Need better coaches and leaders. Thought Jamal was that first building block, we were fooled. 

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I think Jamals relationship with the fans is unrepairable at this point. Gase or no Gase Jamal has backed himself into a corner. Maybe if Jamal shuts the f up and plays well this year and we replace Gase and can compromise on a fair contract it will go back to normal...maybe? I feel like there’s just too many variables. Sell to highest bidder and have Joe D continue to rebuild this entire thing. Need better coaches and leaders. Thought Jamal was that first building block, we were fooled. 

He doesn't want to be here and its further evidenced by him asking for the ridiculous $20M

• Like 1