Bob Quinn: "We Think Vaitai Can Play Guard at a High Level."

TL-TwoWinsAway

I've been wondering for a while now if the target might not be an OT with our first pick?  Knowing this about HV, it makes me wonder even more.  There are so many different ways BQ could go in this draft, it will be a fun one to watch for Lions fans...and maybe painful too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LionArkie said:

I've been wondering for a while now if the target might not be an OT with our first pick?  Knowing this about HV, it makes me wonder even more.  There are so many different ways BQ could go in this draft, it will be a fun one to watch for Lions fans...and maybe painful too.

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. Considering the depth in this draft, and the (potential) value of the #3 pick, it might've been (dare I say it)... smart... for Quinn to sign a OLineman with the capability of playing RG and RT. It allows us to move down to the #6-#12 range and land either an elite defensive prospect or one of the top 3 elite OTs, depending on how the board falls.