Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

Just now, mission27 said:

should I really send out roles before we have everyone?

Probably could once a few people check in tomorrow that hasnt been around. Just when you randomize the roles, have 3 or 4 extra roles already when you randomize and the next people in get the next slots in the signups 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Probably could once a few people check in tomorrow that hasnt been around. Just when you randomize the roles, have 3 or 4 extra roles already when you randomize and the next people in get the next slots in the signups 

alright well I'm doing some tweaking, many people have provided good feedback to the MoL, but yes I'll try to send some out tomorrow.  We'll randomize with more roles than we need and if we get fewer signups I'll upgrade some of the normal or semi-normal civs to be on the astk force.  Hows that sound?

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Meh.

Playing honestly for long enough will be apparent. And that's better for town overall.

You can play honestly and try to trick people at the same time. Remembers @ET80's famous new person questionnaire? Should bring that back.

Hell, just putting pressure on someone with votes even its not your #1 read; that could be construed as a "trick" to gain information.

8 minutes ago, mission27 said:

should I really send out roles before we have everyone?

How many more do you think we will get?

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

alright well I'm doing some tweaking, many people have provided good feedback to the MoL, but yes I'll try to send some out tomorrow.  We'll randomize with more roles than we need and if we get fewer signups I'll upgrade some of the normal or semi-normal civs to be on the astk force.  Hows that sound?

Yeah, create the game for 25, randomize and send out roles.

Make N1 end tomorrow which will allow us to push for 3 more sign ups. 

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The smaller the game is, and the sooner roles are out, the faster the game will end. And maybe y'all will be done before the draft.

I was sort of hoping my time in the spotlight would last forever tbh