Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Well, I'm going to know more info on whether a suspect of mine is Mafia-aligned tomorrow night. Until then, I'm not sure who I should vote for. The current ratio should be 1 Mafia, 6 Civs (including the infected), and 1 Team Houston (me, JJ Watt).

I'd lean heavily toward BCB at the current point in time. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Verified, or no? I mean his role. Or is he just saying that. I will tend to favor those who have claimed already but I want to make sure the ducks are in a row. 

I would certainly hope someone cc'd by now. he may be infected but that's irrelevant at this stage 

Sigh I see we're back to the easy bcb replaced someone so he's scum routine.  I can't point to anything but votes since I've come back.  Swoosh x is it Josh or Forge.  I'm obviously not not paying enough attention to know.  Btw you all would have the worst opinion of me as scum if you think I'd leave every.. Single... Power role alive to put myself in this position 

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sigh I see we're back to the easy bcb replaced someone so he's scum routine.  I can't point to anything but votes since I've come back.  Swoosh x is it Josh or Forge.  I'm obviously not not paying enough attention to know.  Btw you all would have the worst opinion of me as scum if you think I'd leave every.. Single... Power role alive to put myself in this position 

Well I don't even have my voting history to fall back on, so boom. And I haven't even been following who the power roles are, so double boom