Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

2 hours ago, mission27 said:

The Virus

Goal is to spread the virus until everyone in the game is either actively infected with the virus or dead.  If mafia reaches an equal ratio with the civs, they will control the lynch and will be mathematically guaranteed to win, and the game is over. 

Each night, mafia can choose 1 player to infect.  There is a one day incubation period before symptoms develop and the player will only be informed if they die or become a carrier after that 1 day.  The following night, there is a:

33% chance they die and are removed from the game

33% chance they pass the virus to another player, but recover (they have antibodies that will protect them from being reinfected on that night, or the next)

33% chance they become a carrier of the virus (mafia aligned) 

Just so I dont have any additional information, here where the 3 biggest changes I told him:

1. I gave him a list of traditional roles for the rest of town (watcher, tracker, etc)
  2. I told him this part scares me the most.
    1. Mafia already is starting at 5
    2. This Virus has a 100% chance of doing a lot of damage - like increasing the size of mafia to ~7+ people just a couple days into the game. 
  3. I told him he should change OJ Simpson to Titans Legend Earl Campbell just to p*ss @ET80 off. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

wait, why are we all in the Houston forum now LOL

Mafia is now traveling in an attempt to cross pollinate us active posters with forums that are low activity. 

Edit: And it seems to be working. This thread is just a few hours old and its already the most viewed and posted in in the month of April. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Think I'll pass on this one. The BDL draft took me away too much from the last game and we saw how that turned out so who knows how far I'll sink with the regular draft happening.

Your Steelers don’t have a pick Thursday though. You think RB in the 2nd?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Your Steelers don’t have a pick Thursday though. You think RB in the 2nd?

The draft is about more than the Steelers for me, it's like Christmas. I love it. I could see RB but I'd prefer iOL, DL, EDGE, or maybe even WR. But RB is probably in play for sure.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

The draft is about more than the Steelers for me, it's like Christmas. I love it. I could see RB but I'd prefer iOL, DL, EDGE, or maybe even WR. But RB is probably in play for sure.

As a Browns fan, the day before the draft is Christmas. Draft day is generally full of self loathing and anger.

• Like 1