Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

14 minutes ago, Lefty said:

At what point is someone considered awol?

Depends on the person, but if you want to generalize, probably not posting in 3/4 of a day 

2 minutes ago, Lefty said:

So D1 ends tomorrow but there are still two open slots? Or did two players sub out? That’s confusing.

whats the lynch mechanic in play?

I think he made extra roles so it's like rolling signups. 2 new people could join still

I assume given the night specification, it will be who ever has the most votes at the deadline 

28 minutes ago, Lefty said:

That vote count format is a trip, gonna take some getting used to.

Only pickle does it that way.

12 minutes ago, Lefty said:

So D1 ends tomorrow but there are still two open slots? Or did two players sub out? That’s confusing.

whats the lynch mechanic in play?

Rolling sign ups. You build the game for 25 people, you assign the roles for all 25 slots. You give it a day to fill up those spots. 

If they dont fill up, each host does it a little different. The way I do it is if its a powered/scum role in those last 2 slots, it will be assigned to a vanilla randomly. 

Lynch is majority vote leader at the end of day. 

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think he made extra roles so it's like rolling signups. 2 new people could join still

I assume given the night specification, it will be who ever has the most votes at the deadline

Gotcha.

Is there no majority usually or just D1 sort of thing? I’m used to majority lynches so deadline will be interesting.

1 minute ago, Lefty said:

Gotcha.

Is there no majority usually or just D1 sort of thing? I’m used to majority lynches so deadline will be interesting.

I assumed like most deadline things it will be plurality. Whoever has the most votes at the deadline even if it isn't a majority of the total votes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Gotcha.

Lynch is always the highest vote count leader at the end of day.

Some host use whats called a hammer, which means the lynch is when someone has 2/3rd of the vote.

Edited by Matts4313