Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

25 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Is that even allowed in this game. By the little I've seen, I'm thinking no

It can get very serious, I think having this the first game here, people are taking a more laid back approach. Also, not having a bunch of regulars is lending itsself to the fewer posts than usual and less serious nature 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Stop claiming

This is not good for town and since scum got fake claims, it does nothing to help 

yep, no reason to claim.

either a) everyone has fake claims which does nothing or b) only town has fake claims (if we're taking what mission wrote in the OP literally) and by claiming, it makes corona's job easier when/if forced into a claim. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

yep, no reason to claim.

either a) everyone has fake claims which does nothing or b) only town has fake claims (if we're taking what mission wrote in the OP literally) and by claiming, it makes corona's job easier when/if forced into a claim. 

Agreed.

I take the OP as we are all in Town and everyone got Texans players. Normal town civs, power town civs, and the virus scum. Even the Other

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Agreed.

I take the OP as we are all in Town and everyone got Texans players. Normal town civs, power town civs, and the virus scum. Even the Other

Wait wait wait. So we're NOT supposed to claim?

Also, the lingo that you guys are using has me so lost. This is my first mafia lol.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Also, the lingo that you guys are using has me so lost. This is my first mafia lol.

You absolutely should claim. Don’t listen to Orca, he’s got Coronavirus. So does Swoosh.

Just now, MWil23 said:

You absolutely should claim. Don’t listen to Orca, he’s got Coronavirus. So does Swoosh.

You guys are driving me bonkers. And now I guess I'm getting lynched.

I was just going off of rule 6 of the OP when I claimed. But I'm not experienced in this sort of thing, and there are definite undercurrents going on between several of you, so... I'll just be quiet, I guess?

5 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I've not taken part in a couple of years, after ruining every game I took part in.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

You guys are driving me bonkers. And now I guess I'm getting lynched.

I was just going off of rule 6 of the OP when I claimed. But I'm not experienced in this sort of thing, and there are definite undercurrents going on between several of you, so... I'll just be quiet, I guess?

Friendly advice, dont freak out about these early joke votes. If it makes you feel better, Ill switch to:

mse

(hobo)

• Like 1