Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

In all seriousness, don’t claim until you absolutely have to/are going to be lynched and then claim an hour before the deadline. No point in claiming early unless there’s a very specific reason and direction, which for most new players there isn’t.

19 minutes ago, swoosh said:

VC

3 hobo - mse326, bcb, swoosh

3 orca - MWil23, Counselor, n4l

4 bcb - forge, hobo, lefty, orca

2 mwil - joshstradaymus, ET80

1 fin - fin

2 swag - pickle, mega ron

1 mse - Matts

FIFY

Edit: Updated

Edited by HoboRocket
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Who are the obvious options? I would think MWil falls into that category but it doesn’t seem you’re there yet. Agree about the inactive players. I haven’t been keeping track but it doesn’t seem like everyone has even checked in yet

Right now MWil & bcb probably my top two.

MWil I would Lynch just to get rid of the confusion. I don’t see how muddying the waters with the fake invest and pushing role claims is helpful 

bcb for dropping a vote on a first timer for reasons unrelated to the game then peace’ing out themselves 

I agree with Mwil (partly) and Bcb

Bcb imo it seemed like a few people voted him, then I got some votes, a couple more questioned him, then Hobo got a bunch of votes, including Bcb

There were I think 2 people that followed Mwils "fake" invest and then dissapeared. Counselor and N4L. Both are hard to get a read on, but the following of a clearly fake invest and then slinking away for the day smells of scum imo

Matts I think tied himself to Hobo early, then when he got some votes, "slyly" put his vote on him in a joking way, imo because he isnt going to keep it there

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Friendly advice, dont freak out about these early joke votes. If it makes you feel better, Ill switch to:

mse

(hobo)

Then the inactives who havent posted or voted 

Just now, daboyle250 said:

Matts has been targeting the new guys, which I don't think has been very helpful. This vote will prob change if more info emerges tho

I was not clear.  

24 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I don't wanna break a tie so I'll go for ol' reliable.

Why don't you wanna break the tie?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was not clear.  

Why don't you wanna break the tie?

Well as it stands now, there's a 3 way tie between bcb, hobo, and orca.

There's nothing noteworthy that's been done that would make me wanna vote one over another, unless you count Mwil's gambit (I don't)

14 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Matts has been targeting the new guys, which I don't think has been very helpful. This vote will prob change if more info emerges tho

Matt's has been gauging noobs for noobs slips.

Matts also has a lynch target in mind, but we're 2.5 hours away.