Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

You don't get to claim credit after the fact ;) 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

I agree with Mwil (partly) and Bcb

Bcb imo it seemed like a few people voted him, then I got some votes, a couple more questioned him, then Hobo got a bunch of votes, including Bcb

There were I think 2 people that followed Mwils "fake" invest and then dissapeared. Counselor and N4L. Both are hard to get a read on, but the following of a clearly fake invest and then slinking away for the day smells of scum imo

Matts I think tied himself to Hobo early, then when he got some votes, "slyly" put his vote on him in a joking way, imo because he isnt going to keep it there

Then the inactives who havent posted or voted

I think you got up to 3 or 4 from the fake invest, at which point I voted bcb to put them at 3. It all happened around the same time. Hobo realized (I assume) what bcb's vote was about, you got wagoned by a few, then I joined the bcb wagon. FWIW Counselor & N4L votes looked like pressure / kickstarter votes to me but not a bad take since they haven't been back to post more.

2 hours ago, swoosh said:

VC

4 bcb - forge, hobo, lefty, orca

4 hobo - mse326, bcb, swoosh, Matts

3 orca - MWil23, Counselor, n4l

2 mwil - joshstradaymus, ET80

2 swag - pickle, Ron

1 fin - fin

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Orca

This feels pro-town from a forcing information standpoint

1 hour ago, daboyle250 said:

I don't wanna break a tie so I'll go for ol' reliable.

Matts

This less so, but at least it's up front compared to below

1 hour ago, biggio7 said:

swag

What is the reasoning / purpose for this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You guys forgot that Orca was so certain I was antitown instead of scum, which he added back in later. If he were Town, he’d accuse me of being scum. Orca slipped by omission. He’s scum.

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

You should never claim as town unless you are close to being lynched or have info that points directly to someone being scum/mafia, or if someone claims the character/role that you have. If you are town, most games everyone in the game isnt given something that appears town like a Texans player, so claiming early and for no reason would give scum/mafia a better idea on who were the power roles,  so they can kill them earlier and avoid detection 

Mwil is intentionally being annoying/antitown on purpose. Probably because he is scum or still mad due to the last several games. He was scum and I caught him early each time based on how he posted in the thread. Last game I had no move and faked an invest on him and 4 other people to get them lynched. I was right on all 5 "fake" invests (though the correctness of one was in a gray area).  He has a big time vendetta against me and Pickle and I'm really not sure why, other than it stemming from that and the previous games. Dont listen to him is my advice

You should try reading 

2 hours ago, swoosh said:

VC

4 hobo - mse326, bcb, swoosh, Matts

3 orca - MWil23, Counselor, n4l

2 mwil - joshstradaymus, ET80

2 swag - pickle, Ron

1 fin - fin

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Orca

2 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

I don't wanna break a tie so I'll go for ol' reliable.

Matts

1 hour ago, biggio7 said:

swag

1 hour ago, daboyle250 said:

Unvote

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

As a new player should I be worried that MWil23 is being so helpful

VC

3 hobo -  bcb, swoosh, Matts

4 orca - MWil23, Counselor, n4l, ET

2 mwil - joshstradaymus, MSE

3 swag - pickle, Ron, Biggio

1 fin - fin

34 minutes until Night 

7 people do not have a vote on the board

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

There were I think 2 people that followed Mwils "fake" invest and then dissapeared. Counselor and N4L. Both are hard to get a read on, but the following of a clearly fake invest and then slinking away for the day smells of scum imo

don't try and draw me out of the shadows with accusatory comments, especially since my vote is currently orca 

get your facts straight. I voted for you before mwils invest, but after he did so himself. So I did follow his initial lead, but then was like ewwww that's uhhh not true for D1 of the coronavirus considering no one in north America took it seriously for roughly 3 months. Theres no way that's a real day 1 invest. 

That does make me question it, along with mse's now apparent trust of the guy who was obviously untrustworthy 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

don't try and draw me out of the shadows with accusatory comments, especially since my vote is currently orca 

get your facts straight. I voted for you before mwils invest, but after he did so himself. So I did follow his initial lead, but then was like ewwww that's uhhh not true for D1 of the coronavirus considering no one in north America took it seriously for roughly 3 months. Theres no way that's a real day 1 invest. 

That does make me question it, along with mse's now apparent trust of the guy who was obviously untrustworthy 

On 4/19/2020 at 2:04 PM, MWil23 said:

We are voting Orca because he has COVID19.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:19 PM, Counselor said:

Orca

Shouldn’t have been Spring Breaking in Florida

On 4/19/2020 at 3:41 PM, N4L said:

Orca

Covidscum

Mwils post here before you quoting it and voting me. Based on how he worded it, he was going in on the "fake" invest before your vote. That's how it seemed to me