Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm racing to 5 digits worth of likes and trying to join what some would call a very prestigious club, but in all reality, @ET80 @Malfatron and @Forge are on it, so how good can it really be?

@Dome and @LETSGOBROWNIES too... We just welcomed @ramssuperbowl99 too.

So to answer @MWil23's question: not all that great honestly. Really gone downhill the last week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

@Dome is the second member to be in despite a name change. Truly well done.

@LETSGOBROWNIES is my dude, and props to him for all of those likes through his various burner accounts, WHILE avoiding Webby's banhammer. Well done.

@ramssuperbowl99 is the newest member of our beloved Browns subforum, and I continue to blow his mind with actual truth that he thinks are just ridiculous jokes about the ineptitude of the organization since Jimmy Haslem became the owner.

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

You need to adjust your PLRAT to account for posts on the old site vs. new site

For example mission has 35k posts, but probably 34k of them were on the old site, so his average post has actually been liked an astounding 2.8 times

18 Times You Were Like “Sure Jan"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

You need to adjust your PLRAT to account for posts on the old site vs. new site

For example mission has 35k posts, but probably 34k of them were on the old site, so his average post has actually been liked an astounding 2.8 times

My adjusted PLRAT is close to 1:1. I was almost a founding member of the old site, tallying a whopping 15,000+ posts. We haven't seen a PLRAT ratio like this since before @ET80 and @Forgestarted moderating NFL Gen.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

So to answer @MWil23's question: not all that great honestly. Really gone downhill the last week.

Let's be honest, you wandering into our subforum (through multiple tags of course) absolutely blew your mind and made your day. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since we are in the Texans forum, I think it's fitting to have a civilized and moderately football related conversation with our beloved hosts:

@ET80 and @mse326, serious questions:

Who will the Texans target in the draft/what positions?

Note, this is not "who you want", but rather "Who WILL they get" with the BOB factor as anyone's best guess.

Pass rusher

Multiple CB/S that are too slow to be effective

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Who will the Texans target in the draft/what positions?

Edge rusher is probably high on the list, as the defense is "ok JJ, go ahead and carry us..." and poor JJ can't do that anymore.

Our CBs are absolutely horrendous. Even in a very thin draft, there's a guy at 40 who will be better than our guys.

We just let our best NT walk, so that's a need to replace.

The OL (which is made up of 6 1st/2nd round picks if you factor in the cost to land Tunsil) was still bad, so... Premium pick #7 should get the job done, right? We need to get rid of ol' whatshisname at RG. I don't know who he is, don't care anymore either.

There are currently four TEs on the roster, two of them are 3rd rounders in back to back drafts.

So... Cole Kmet out of Notre Dame is the pick.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Jesus...10k club is the equivalent of the Washington Redskins. At one point, we were a proud and dominant franchise to be respected. Then we got to the Dan Snyder era (I will let everyone else decide which of those newest members is our Snyder). 

• Like 1

Just now, Shady Slim said:

you in the browns sub have the advantage of circlejerk-liking each others' posts in your sub to pump up the numbers though, likes in the browns sub from browns posters are the zimbabwean dollar of the like

Your backhanded compliments do not dissuade me. Also, you're not even an American, so your opinion counts for the equivalent of 1/2 of a Browns subforum like.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Let's be honest, you wandering into our subforum (through multiple tags of course) absolutely blew your mind and made your day. 

I didn't wander you goofballs tag me. 

And yes I'm happier knowing that when I want to talk Browns, I use the hashtag #dp. For example, when I think of the Browns, I think how great it is that there's not only one time a year you can smack Mason Ruldolph's big dumb head with a helmet, there's two. #dp

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jesus...10k club is the equivalent of the Washington Redskins. At one point, we were a proud and dominant franchise to be respected. Then we got to the Dan Snyder era (I will let everyone else decide which of those newest members is our Snyder). 

Power hungry, my way or the highway, super involved but yet doesn't know his place...I see where this is going.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:
11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don't think any of us, including @Dome or @LETSGOBROWNIES, is Dan Snyder...

**** that means I'm the Dan Snyder.

• Like 2