Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

i'll challenge some of the mafia experts to look at the op and see if they can find any reason that could give hope to daboyle. 

to my knowledge, town power moves come before mafia power moves. i don't see how i would get a positive result on daboyle if he wasn't one of the core 5.

the wuhan bat is the only curveball here, but i would think my move would come before his. 

3 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Then why did he stick with matts and not switch to pickle to possibly save fin?

because the rush on fin votes was literally in the last 30 s and not enough time to react to

at 5:58 pst the top three electorates were swoosh pickle matts (5-6-4 respectively)

1 minute ago, N4L said:

trump is on the Houston task force, aka the good guys.

So yes, could have saved him, but also wouldn't have wanted to

Trump doesn't know who mafia is though.

Also if he was infected with The Wuhan Bat's power he could have immediately recovered. That is another way that swoosh's claim based on logic doesn't necessarily flow

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Also if he was infected with The Wuhan Bat's power he could have immediately recovered. That is another way that swoosh's claim based on logic doesn't necessarily flow

if he immediately recovered, then he would test negative for coronavirus. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

i'll challenge some of the mafia experts to look at the op and see if they can find any reason that could give hope to daboyle. 

to my knowledge, town power moves come before mafia power moves. i don't see how i would get a positive result on daboyle if he wasn't one of the core 5.

the wuhan bat is the only curveball here, but i would think my move would come before his. 

35 minutes ago, mission27 said:

jfin was caught in the act of banging his drum and dragged through the streets by his ear gauges before being thrown outside the city walls.  The authorities shot him on the spot.  He was Jose Altuve

Meanwhile, Counselor passed away from complications from the Coronavirus just 24 hours after contracting the virus.  The task force regrets to inform everyone that he was Dr. Birx

RIP to our fallen heroes from BOTH SIDES

Its now Day 3.  Night 3 will be tomorrow night at 9pm ET.

I'd say Counselor was infected N1 based on this and died the next day. Doesnt seem like they have used the bat that would be the auto death from the virus 

If Daboyle was the one infected he could be saved I think

What were your results, cause Mission's wording is weird?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

if he immediately recovered, then he would test negative for coronavirus. 

Yes but this is your assertion

what I was told is on N1 daboyle either had coronavirus or had recovered and there's no way he could have recovered alread

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

trump only has a 50-50 chance of actually hearing Fauci, so its possible he heard, didn't say anything publicly (not to reveal himself) or that he didn't hear

fauci tested boyle, results came back positive N1. That means he was 100% scum, assuming swoosh isn't lying 

The only way to have it n1 is to be mafa, from my understanding

35 minutes ago, N4L said:

You made a fake claim early

Now you say you are whiney the poo and that you quarantined swag. will be interesting to see if swag can confirm or not

I would like the record to show that I was the first person today to vote fin, got no traction though. glad it wasn't a tie lol

Sorry I wasn't here during the crucial hours, I had to go brave the real world to go do work

WTF are you talking about? Pretty sure I just lynched scum on the back of my claim that I am Xi..... sooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooo

so for daboyle to be town, this must have happened:

- the wuhan bat's move took place before my test

- the wuhan bat decided to infect daboyle on n1

daboyle, at this point, could have either a) 33% died (we know this didn't happen), b) 33% became a carrier or c) 33% recovered and passed on the illness

IF the two above is true, then there is a 50% chance that daboyle is now a 6th member of corona (still a good lynch) or a 50% chance he recovered and is still town

i'll take my chances on that. 

• Like 2