Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

1 minute ago, N4L said:

trump only has a 50-50 chance of actually hearing Fauci, so its possible he heard, didn't say anything publicly (not to reveal himself) or that he didn't hear

fauci tested boyle, results came back positive N1. That means he was 100% scum, assuming swoosh isn't lying 

The only way to have it n1 is to be mafa, from my understanding

Trump didn't need to hear from Fauci. In fact if I read it correctly Trump would need to make his move before he would hear from Fauci even if it did go through. Basically he could have used in blindly.

And there is still the Wuhan Bat

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

WTF are you talking about? Pretty sure I just lynched scum on the back of my claim that I am Xi..... sooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooo

The timeline of this was a little screwy because I had to leave my house for 4 hours

I said you lied about your claim, before you claimed to be whiney the poo

you made a different claim previously

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@mission27 oL

I'm racing to 5 digits worth of likes and trying to join what some would call a very prestigious club, but in all reality, @ET80 @Malfatron and @Forge are on it, so how good can it really be?

While I will technically be the 7th member of the 10,000 electronic football club, I will have the highest "post to like ratio" (PLRAT) in this illustrious club, which SABR geniuses like you can/will appreciate. More likes are welcome.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

It's a lot better since I'm a member, but even my awesomeness can't make up for @LETSGOBROWNIES @ET80 and @Malfatron weighing it down

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

@Dome and @LETSGOBROWNIES too... We just welcomed @ramssuperbowl99 too.

Please accept my resignation.  I don’t care to belong to any club that would have me as a member.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It depends on host, but many of us process at the same time.

N1, yes. I protected him. 

same time? how would that work? in the case of the wuhan bat vs my role, when it was processed could make all the difference. i don't know how you could process it at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Trump didn't need to hear from Fauci. In fact if I read it correctly Trump would need to make his move before he would hear from Fauci even if it did go through. Basically he could have used in blindly.

And there is still the Wuhan Bat

that is correct, trump has to use his move at night, but he would still hear the results via PM when the night is over and would then be able to choose to share with the group in this thread or not

So your claim to save daboyle is that the Wuhan bat could have potentially infected him N1? more likely that he is scum than that happening, if we are playing the odds

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'd say Counselor was infected N1 based on this and died the next day. Doesnt seem like they have used the bat that would be the auto death from the virus 

If Daboyle was the one infected he could be saved I think

What were your results, cause Mission's wording is weird?

2 could have been infected n1. 1 from the wuhan bat and 1 from mafia

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

2 could have been infected n1. 1 from the wuhan bat and 1 from mafia

True, just reread the bat and its basically the same 33% chance as well. I'd say moves go off at once, so theoretically its possibly Daboyle was infected and you got the result N1

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

same time? how would that work? in the case of the wuhan bat vs my role, when it was processed could make all the difference. i don't know how you could process it at the same time. 

Lets ask host. @mission27 order of events?

As for your question swoosh, this is a tough one. Because its basically a coin flip on which comes first. Many host will favor this way for town, but some will literally let RNG decide.