Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Vote Finny

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Fin

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

fin

2 hours ago, swoosh said:

I'll do fin if we must over pickle, but I don't think you'll find the votes

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Finn

This sequence is interesting because Counselor/Forge/Others tried to derail the train.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

True, just reread the bat and its basically the same 33% chance as well. I'd say moves go off at once, so theoretically its possibly Daboyle was infected and you got the result N1

yep, we're playing the odds here. if daboyle was one of the two picked (about a 10% chance), then it's 50/50. 

as swoosh says even if he was hit by the bat (rather than is mafia) there's still a 50-50 that he got converted

daboy

@matts

yeah from the bat it is but the mafia hit itself takes a night to get incubated - so then if swoosh investigated him n1 mafia hit couldn't have incubated, so it'd have to be bat

Edited by Shady Slim

On 4/17/2020 at 3:25 PM, mission27 said:

The Wuhan Bat -  On night 1 he can infect a second player; this player will IMMEDIATELY either die, become a carrier, or recover and pass on the illness (i.e. one new person will be infected after night 1 no matter what)

@Shady Slim

the faction move has the incubation of a day, which would have been Counselor I believe 

7 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Information roles like tests, investigations, checking to see who someone has visited, etc. come AFTER hits / infects, role blocks, proects, etc.

so this makes it possible at least. but again, we have to play the odds here. i don't see a better option than this. it's gonna suck if the wuhan bat picked him too and he recovered 

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

that is correct, trump has to use his move at night, but he would still hear the results via PM when the night is over and would then be able to choose to share with the group in this thread or not

So your claim to save daboyle is that the Wuhan bat could have potentially infected him N1? more likely that he is scum than that happening, if we are playing the odds

But if he shares it he gets outed as Trump or Fauci. At the very least a powered civ. So he may have chosen to withhold.

We do know there is 1 person out there that was infected N1 and hasn't died.

You are right on the odds. I never argued it wasn't possible, or even more likely. I was only arguing the point that you were all proceeding as if it was 100% because of the logical implications from swoosh's claim. And it isn't.