Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

At this point there are 2 ways daboyle could have returned that result (mafia infected saved by trump or wuhan bat infected [and now either aligned or recovered])

There are only 3 mafia roles he can have (fin was Altuve and if he was OJ he would have returned a negative result)

we also technically have to consider that swoosh may be lying

Just now, The Orca said:

No, Counselor was infected 24 hours ago, meaning he was infected N1

right but the effects from the Wuhan Bat power are immediate. So his hit would have died, aligned, or recovered and passed on the infection in N1

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

At this point there are 2 ways daboyle could have returned that result (mafia infected saved by trump or wuhan bat infected [and now either aligned or recovered])

There are only 3 mafia roles he can have (fin was Altuve and if he was OJ he would have returned a negative result)

we also technically have to consider that swoosh may be lying

not necessarily on the bolded part. he could have been infected by the wuhan bat and became a carrier. 

• Like 1

Just now, mse326 said:

right but the effects from the Wuhan Bat power are immediate. So his hit would have died, aligned, or recovered and passed on the infection in N1

Counselor was infected N1 and died the next day meaning he was infected by the faction "hit"

He had no active move while Fauci is alive so he couldnt have given it to anyone

Daboyle being infected is separate from Counselor

Daboyle is either scum, or was infected by the bat N1 and didnt die 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

not necessarily on the bolded part. he could have been infected by the wuhan bat and became a carrier. 

Yeah I included that up top. I was staying strictly mafia with that statement, not aligned. But yes he could now be aligned

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Counselor was infected N1 and died the next day meaning he was infected by the faction "hit"

He had no active move while Fauci is alive so he couldnt have given it to anyone

Daboyle being infected is separate from Counselor

Daboyle is either scum, or was infected by the bat N1 and didnt die 

Your first sentence is not at all how I take the Wuhan Bat power. The Wuhan Bat could have hit player X, if player x recovered he would pass it on let's say to counselor. ALL of that would have happened on N1 and he'd then be subject to the same 1/3 splits as all newly infected

I feel we should move up N3. everyone seems to be in agreement that daboyle will be the lynch, even if they realize there's a chance he is town based on the wuhan bat role. 

with the draft in 2 days, we need to speed things up anyway. what better time than this? 

If any of you all are Trump, Xi, or Fauci....claim now 

Pickle is claiming Trump

Matts claims Xi

Swoosh claims Fauci

Mwils claim N1 has been countered with results and almost for sure he is scum...probably OJ

1. @swoosh

2. @MWil23

3. @N4L

4. @Matts4313

5. @Forge

6. @Counselor

7. @MookieMonstah

8. @JoshstraDaymus

9. @Mega Ron

11. @daboyle250 

12. @biggio7

13. @The Orca

14. @Pickle Rick

15. @Dome

16. @ET80

17. @FinneasGage

18. @MD4L

19. @HoboRocket

20. @Lefty

21. @mse326

22. @Shady Slim

23. @TedLavie

24. @SwAg

Just now, mse326 said:

Your first sentence is not at all how I take the Wuhan Bat power. The Wuhan Bat could have hit player X, if player x recovered he would pass it on let's say to counselor. ALL of that would have happened on N1 and he'd then be subject to the same 1/3 splits as all newly infected

this is how I read it too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

If any of you all are Trump, Xi, or Fauci....claim now 

Pickle is claiming Trump

Matts claims Xi

Swoosh claims Fauci

Mwils claim N1 has been countered with results and almost for sure he is scum...probably OJ

I could see mwil being rudy too

Just now, mse326 said:

I disagree completely. It's an immediate version of their faction. 

How would he pass it to Counselor?