Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

Just now, swoosh said:

lol @ET80 hate to break it to you but mission killed your plan. he hasn’t read my   pm yet about passing on my n2 intel yet, so you couldn’t have possibly got any information about hobo (you clearly just read what i posted).

nice while it lasted.

daboyle tonight and ET tomorrow. bag em.

If that's what you want to think, go ahead. Once tomorrow night is revealed, please talk to the host about this discrepancy.

I understand how this can happen - when you get an email notification, the body of the PM is in the message, so you can read it without reading the PM.

Don't take my word for it, open your E-Mail from the last PM notification you got from the site.

Or, don't.

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Fin

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

fin

3 hours ago, swoosh said:

I'll do fin if we must over pickle, but I don't think you'll find the votes

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Pickle

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Finn

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Yolo piiiiiiiiiiickle

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

e207ab87c03cde9763b6f0c7b0f7cca9.gif

I'm trump fools!!!

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

finn

3 hours ago, swoosh said:

finn

3 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

finn

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

VC

6 fin - orca, matts, counselor, swag, swoosh, shady

5 pickle - bcb, mwil, lefty, fin, forge

4 swoosh - et, hobo, mse, pickle

3 matts - n4l, biggio, daboyle,

1 swag - mega ron

Pickle didn't vote Fin 

Fin voted Pickle

I'm pretty for sure Pickle would have returned the favor there to keep himself alive as scum over Fin who had made like 2 posts all game and was a player that has no actual move. Would have made himself look better as well

Shadys vote was extremely late, so it was up in the air timing wise and Swoosh/Swag voted last min as well for Fin. So Pickle was basically the lynch and saved at the end. Pickle would have jumped in for sure to save himself as scum

I'm leaning towards Pickle as telling the truth and is Trump

That said, he could be OJ or Rudy, but I'd figure be would have claimed well before to ensure the counterclaim and or lynch, not last min

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If that's what you want to think, go ahead. Once tomorrow night is revealed, please talk to the host about this discrepancy.

I understand how this can happen - when you get an email notification, the body of the PM is in the message, so you can read it without reading the PM.

Don't take my word for it, open your E-Mail from the last PM notification you got from the site.

Or, don't.

I was trying to steal an easy one on the chance you were not telling the truth

I believe you.

• Like 1

Win condition:

1) everyone left in the game is actively infected; OR 

2) the ratio of remaining original mafia to all other players is greater than 1:1 AND both President Trump and Boris Johnson are incapacitated,

meaning mafia controls the lynch and can win without infecting anyone else successfully

This is the Mafia WC from the OP, separated for clarity with emphasis maintained and added.

I understand it's mostly a vanilla game, and we have some Civ specials already outed, but for ET to be lying, Mafia have to essentially be punting on their second WC option with Finn's death yesterday.  Even if you assume the Mafia abilities' randomization chances are toward a guaranteed uninfected person, it would extend the game and damage their chances of winning.

So, the likely scenarios at present are: 

Rick claimed Trump at the last moment of a lynch to either survive or do the last bit of damage possible before he died by drawing a CC; claimed to have tried to kill Daboyle, and the two are either Rudy (Bomb, essentially) or Wuhan Bat (expendable because his usefulness beyond the ratio is gone), which buys him even more time since he was un-CC'd until recently; OR

ET is brazenly going for a straight trade to get rid of Rick because Trump has a good power and ET has either the Rudy or Wuhan role and the same calculus listed above applies.

I'm more inclined to believe ET at this point.  Just not sure I see this play as Mafia this early from ET.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle didn't vote Fin 

Fin voted Pickle

I'm pretty for sure Pickle would have returned the favor there to keep himself alive as scum over Fin who had made like 2 posts all game and was a player that has no actual move. Would have made himself look better as well

Shadys vote was extremely late, so it was up in the air timing wise and Swoosh/Swag voted last min as well for Fin. So Pickle was basically the lynch and saved at the end. Pickle would have jumped in for sure to save himself as scum

I'm leaning towards Pickle as telling the truth and is Trump

That said, he could be OJ or Rudy, but I'd figure be would have claimed well before to ensure the counterclaim and or lynch, not last min

I don’t see much value in ET countering if he’s scum. so what if he’s rudy? it’s not like rudy’s power was going to be lost if not used by the end of day 3. he had no heat whatsoever. if he had heat, then sure you could look at who has more power, but looking at the roles, that’s not the case here. i think ET is telling the truth.

I also think that’s really bad luck if pickle didn’t hear any of my two moves. possible sure, but I’ll play the odds.

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If its Pickle I'd lean here

If its ET I'd lean Rudy 

why the urgency to set off the bomb this early? is it worth it doing it now versus later so much that you expose another mafia member? i just don’t see that.

40 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Or, don't.

ok this is true fwiw

here is my take on the pickle-ET fiasco, here is what we do

so

today we get daboy, and tonight then @swoosh investigates and then tries to pass intel (don't tell us who you're gonna investigate)

tomorrow we get both of them to say what they heard from swoosh, then swoosh can confirm if one of them got the right report. 50% chance it doesn't work bc trump may not hear fauci but gives us a straight 50% chance as to finding the liar here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

also bear in mind, between swoosh and whoever out of ET and pickle it is we find and clear, we have to remember they may not stay clear the entire game and can be culted

I'm curious as to who is going to give 100% as Town for the duration of the game, aware that they could at any point be dealing critical damage to the faction there is a significant chance they eventually become.  Bless all ya innocent goofballs.