QB wonderlic scores

bucsfan333

24 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

for real though

if he was trying to make a case to compete with Burrow for #1 , this killed it

Not that there aren't great QBs who scored on the low end (Watson scored 20, Mahomes 24). Vince Young scored 6 and went on to have a decent career. But it's a hit to Tua's draft stock if nothing else.

6 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Not that there aren't great QBs who scored on the low end (Watson scored 20, Mahomes 24). Vince Young scored 6 and went on to have a decent career. But it's a hit to Tua's draft stock if nothing else.

Lamar Jackson scored a 13.

Fitzmagic scored a freakin' 48.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

But a lot of those numbers (especially recently) would be from the same like five guys.

True. Someone who was good at math (not me) would have to update it.

And here are the present Super Bowl winning quarterbacks currently active in the NFL and their Wonderlic scores:

Eli Manning 39

Aaron Rodgers 35

Tom Brady 33

Drew Brees 28

Russell Wilson 28

Joe Flacco 27

Ben Roethlisberger 25

This means the average Super Bowl winning quarterback scored a 30.7. (That’s not counting Brady’s 33 five times or Eli Manning’s 39 twice either. If you did that the average score bumps up to 32.3)

• Like 1

Sometimes I wonder about these tests in a way. Mariucci loved the IQ of Jalen Hurts in the rooms and he was good from a mental preparation stand point. An 18/50 is also very low. 

I'm big on what's above the shoulders, especially for QB's but I mean, Fitzpatrick still stares down receivers and throws WTF Interceptions lol so, consider me puzzled.