Bears sign OT Spriggs

SteelKing728

4 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

What I like about this signing is the Bears are in a position for BPA pretty much throughout the draft. Basically the Bears have no actual holes. Any draft pick would be trying to push down the depth chart as opposed to being at the bottom.

uh whut? They have plenty of holes, just that overall they aren't a great deal larger or smaller than the others. Or is that what you  meant?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bomont said:

uh whut? They have plenty of holes, just that overall they aren't a great deal larger or smaller than the others. Or is that what you  meant?

Yeah thats what I meant haha....Basically we have a full depth chart. All we are looking for in the draft are starters. We are basically drafting guys to put at the top instead of drafting guys to put in at the bottom. Dont know if that makes more sense

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:
15 hours ago, bomont said:

Yeah thats what I meant haha....Basically we have a full depth chart. All we are looking for in the draft are starters. We are basically drafting guys to put at the top instead of drafting guys to put in at the bottom. Dont know if that makes more sense

So less of the bears not having holes, and more like the bears are a colander.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Dome said:

So less of the bears not having holes, and more like the bears are a colander.

Actually yeah!! haha....pretty much we are just shaking dudes out. I think we have 7 TE's on the roster at this point, with Spriggs and Ifedi we have like 4 options at swing tackle. We are for sure going to draft a few OG's. We are doing all depth, and I guess we take big draft swings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

Actually yeah!! haha....pretty much we are just shaking dudes out. I think we have 7 TE's on the roster at this point, with Spriggs and Ifedi we have like 4 options at swing tackle. We are for sure going to draft a few OG's. We are doing all depth, and I guess we take big draft swings.

Sounds like the Redskins, we have a bunch of ”maybes at several positions.”

The Redskins have 6 guys competing for TE, 5 guys competing for the #2 and 3 WR spots and 7 guys competing for 2 of our 3 LB spots.

Edited by turtle28