Week 3 other games discussion

candyman93

I'm one of those crazy folks that generally doesn't watch much football besides the Browns.  I'll read about the games online after the fact, but don't go out of my way to watch other teams.  

I'm finding myself paying more attention to Aussie Rules Football, as I try to get a better grasp and understanding of the nuances of the sport than I do of the other 31 teams in the NFL.

What does this Jacksonville bum beating say about the Browns who couldn't even put up a semi fight against Baltimore?

Good night I just want something extremely positive to cling to as a Browns fan going into next season. No more of this fought hard moral victory crap. No more well he played great for a 6th rounder. No more well he was a rookie it takes "x" years for "x" position to truly devolve in the lead. No more half way decent football players we are pretending to be pro bowl snubs. I want to see a sure fire bonifide stud on this team somewhere going into next season, and preferable one of our high picks is actually that guy for a change. DeShone Kizer get on a role, David Njoku strings together multiple 100 yard games or Myles Garrett averaging .75 sacks per game whenever he makes it back would be a great start.

Lets start small and set the goal for no illegal procedure penalties or delay of games for an entire game. Once we accomplish that we can focus on not having an end of half or end of game complete meltdown for 4 consecutive games.

2 hours ago, Dogbite said:

What does this Jacksonville bum beating say about the Browns who couldn't even put up a semi fight against Baltimore?

Good night I just want something extremely positive to cling to as a Browns fan going into next season. No more of this fought hard moral victory crap. No more well he played great for a 6th rounder. No more well he was a rookie it takes "x" years for "x" position to truly devolve in the lead. No more half way decent football players we are pretending to be pro bowl snubs. I want to see a sure fire bonifide stud on this team somewhere going into next season, and preferable one of our high picks is actually that guy for a change. DeShone Kizer get on a role, David Njoku strings together multiple 100 yard games or Myles Garrett averaging .75 sacks per game whenever he makes it back would be a great start.

Lets start small and set the goal for no illegal procedure penalties or delay of games for an entire game. Once we accomplish that we can focus on not having an end of half or end of game complete meltdown for 4 consecutive games.

Lol any given sunday homie

Archived