FF's Greatest Jaguars of All Time - #1

pwny

Who is the Greatest Jaguar of all time?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Greatest Jaguar of all time?

• Tony Boselli
    • Tony Brackens
    • Mark Brunell
    • John Henderson
    • Maurice Jones Drew
    • Keenan McCardell
    • Daryl Smith
    • Jimmy Smith
    • Marcus Stroud
    • Fred Taylor
    • Other (please specify)

This is a two horse race, but it will be interesting to see where our group lands. The media has a consensus pick for this one, but the younger fans seem to have more appreciation for the other.

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I did just dunno why you didn’t 

When I’ve done these before, I’ve held my vote solely to be the tiebreaker, and otherwise let everyone else decide placement.

5 hours ago, pwny said:

This is a two horse race, but it will be interesting to see where our group lands. The media has a consensus pick for this one, but the younger fans seem to have more appreciation for the other.

It's an interesting dynamic between the two choices.  Can't help but wonder if i'd been the age i am now, back then...i might've landed more in the Boselli camp.  But my heart belongs to Freddy here, and as much as my head knows it's close and a fair argument either way...it's not even close for me.  As long as we're voting as fans...Sentimental value always has to weigh into these things imo.  After all...that's what we watch sports for - the passion, emotion, experiences, and memories, right?

That's where Fred just runs away with it for me.  Just conjures up too many fond memories and warm feelings that remind me why i got stuck being a fan of this dumbass team in the first place.

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

It's an interesting dynamic between the two choices.  Can't help but wonder if i'd been the age i am now, back then...i might've landed more in the Boselli camp.  But my heart belongs to Freddy here, and as much as my head knows it's close and a fair argument either way...it's not even close for me.  As long as we're voting as fans...Sentimental value always has to weigh into these things imo.  After all...that's what we watch sports for - the passion, emotion, experiences, and memories, right?

That's where Fred just runs away with it for me.  Just conjures up too many fond memories and warm feelings that remind me why i got stuck being a fan of this dumbass team in the first place.

I have the fawn memory of Boselli actually dominating guys like Michael McCrary and bruce Smith