57 LAR RB - J. TAYLOR
58 MINN DT - N. GALLIMORE
59 SEA EDGE - C. WEAVER
60 BALT WR - D. MIMS
61 TENN OT - P. TEGA WANOGHO
62 GB TE - C. KMET
63 KC IOL - R. HUNT
64 SEA OT - I. WILSON

I see no problems with it for the Falcons both guys fit our scheme extremely well and we get solid value for both guys.    We almost lucked into  Kinlaw + Winfield which would be the best scenario we could dream of thats sorta realistic.    I would actually be willing to give up a pick to go get Winfield to add to kinlaw if he falls that close.  We got 2  4th's we could probably make it work.

13 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I see no problems with it for the Falcons both guys fit our scheme extremely well and we get solid value for both guys.    We almost lucked into  Kinlaw + Winfield which would be the best scenario we could dream of thats sorta realistic.    I would actually be willing to give up a pick to go get Winfield to add to kinlaw if he falls that close.  We got 2  4th's we could probably make it work.

First off I like the draft love Kinlaw and I'm food with Hall.

And dang bri you really want a Saftey do you expect Neal Rico and Kazee gone next year or maybe only 1 stays?

18 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

First off I like the draft love Kinlaw and I'm food with Hall.

And dang bri you really want a Saftey do you expect Neal Rico and Kazee gone next year or maybe only 1 stays?

Im thinking only 1 stays and we move 1 to nickleback.  To me the key to the Falcons defense is a elite safety.   Neal was a great pick but 2 major injuries on his last year of his contract screams he is probably gone after this year.  Plus we don't even know if he can come back the same player he was before.   As far as Rico and Kazee i like Rico i really do he is a very intelligent guy but he can play nickleback quite well and he is very limited in what he can do at safety compared to a elite level talent.    Kazee was HORRIBLE for us at FS i mean absolutely dreadful.  He is a ballhawk and can lay the wood a bit but the man does not have the speed nor the recognition abilities to make up for our CB's if they make mistakes and leaves them out to dry all the time when he is there.

So yes for me Safety is quite possibly the most important part of this defense outside of a elite MLB and DT which we have both already and i think if you put us a guy thats 1st round potential and try to get our Earl Thomas this defense will change dramatically and help the CB's out a ton as well.

Thomas in the first and Winfield in the second would both be better picks for the Browns.

Don't mind receiver 1st for Green Bay (would prefer Jefferson over Higgins) but I hate seeing TE in the 2nd. We took Sternberger in the 3rd last year and now he's getting his chance. If we're going skills in the 1st, the 2nd needs to be a lineman of any sort

I don't see the Vikings drafting Diggs, I don't love the first round picks at all really, Gallimore in round two is great though.