Andrew Luck targets Week 6 for return/*edit* setback

PFM18

Week 6 is Tennessee, we have Cleveland, Seattle and San Francisco before then. 2 possible wins for sure. Seattle is struggling but they could find themselves right before we play them. 

If he returns then, the stretch of games from there is Titans, Jaguars, Bengals and Texans. Very important divisional games. 

I’m going to cross my fingers that this happens and hope they aren’t rushing him back too soon.

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I think it's time to shut him down for the season. Brissett is playing well enough to compete with.

I think I agree, I just worry how he'd look next year after being away from the game for so long.

Anyway, time to start workin on the draft pick...

19 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

I think I agree, I just worry how he'd look next year after being away from the game for so long.

Anyway, time to start workin on the draft pick...

What position would you guys look at? Pass rusher? LB? RB? If Barkley fell to you guys, I might die. 

21 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

What position would you guys look at? Pass rusher? LB? RB? If Barkley fell to you guys, I might die. 

I'd take Barkley in a heartbeat if he were there.  Otherwise our biggest needs are EDGE, ILB, and OL probably.  Grigson left us with a decimated roster so really we could use help all over the place.

19 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

I'd take Barkley in a heartbeat if he were there.  Otherwise our biggest needs are EDGE, ILB, and OL probably.  Grigson left us with a decimated roster so really we could use help all over the place.

Thus you should trade down to some NFC team for a bunch of picks. No need for Barkley.

8 hours ago, RamPackFan said:

I've been banking on him for my Fantasy team....stashed on my bench.  Should I drop him or is he gonna play this year?

I could see 2 arguments in this case.

1. Ballard wants to see what he has and will want Luck to play. So keeping him ensures you have another good option at QB. 

2. Even if Luck plays he might not play for a couple weeks and might not play up to his standards. Thus not being worth holding onto. 

Archived