Colts Pick at 34

goldfishwars

Well there is this  (From an article on internet ) >>>>>>>>> As analysts try to predict what will happen, Mel Kiper of ESPN has the Colts using the Nos. 34 and 44 picks to grab a potential WR1 in the offense and a big-armed quarterback prospect to sit behind Philip Rivers. Here are the results of his latest mock draft for ESPN. 

34. Indianapolis Colts (from WSH)

Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor

44. Indianapolis Colts

Jacob Eason, QB, Washington                                                                                                                                                                   Article link >>>>>         https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2020/04/15/2020-nfl-mock-draft-indianapolis-colts-intriguing-qb-wr-duo-mel-kiper/

Edited by HOF19
add link

Just now, HOF19 said:

Well there is this  (From an article on internet ) >>>>>>>>> As analysts try to predict what will happen, Mel Kiper of ESPN has the Colts using the Nos. 34 and 44 picks to grab a potential WR1 in the offense and a big-armed quarterback prospect to sit behind Philip Rivers. Here are the results of his latest mock draft for ESPN. 

34. Indianapolis Colts (from WSH)

Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor

44. Indianapolis Colts

Jacob Eason, QB, Washington 

Is that too high for Eason ?????

1 hour ago, Warhorse said:

I may be alone in this, but I think Eason is going to succeed. Every QB is a crapshoot after the top 1 or 2 each year. So for me, it's not too high.

Don't know what pick it will happen but more than a fair amount of mock drafts have Eason ending up a Colt .

• Like 1