2020 NFL Draft - Day One Discussion

RpMc

I do feel if the Vikings don't take an OL here that they could announce a trade with Washington before tomorrow's draft starts.  I still think there are good fits out there between Wanogho, Jones or Cleveland

2 minutes ago, Boda said:

I do feel if the Vikings don't take an OL here that they could announce a trade with Washington before tomorrow's draft starts.  I still think there are good fits out there between Wanogho, Jones or Cleveland

They’ve got an extra 4th now so losing a 3rd for Williams isn’t terrible. Just worried aboit his health and ability going forward.

21 minutes ago, Frank Costello said:

Well she tried to look at his phone, im assuming someone was calling/texting, and he SNATCHED the phone away from her with the quickness. lmao

He's gonna be in the doghouse all night. 

Yeah I saw that, dude is totally in the doghouse now for that move no doubt.  But yeah wow she looked pissed all night and CeeDee was just rocking out with those head phones on looking at his phone.

Great draft for the Vikings.  Get a Stefon Diggs clone in Jefferson and get a fighter at CB who is arguably better than multiple corners picked ahead of him in terms of finding the football in flight.  

• Like 1

Just now, vikingsrule said:

They’ve got an extra 4th now so losing a 3rd for Williams isn’t terrible. Just worried aboit his health and ability going forward.

I remember when I brought Williams up a few months ago and nearly got shot in the face. Still wouldn't mind bringing him in, but I don't know if I wanna pay for his contract.