Fournette trade?

bomont

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I've never said we're getting a 2nd.

The argument was why trade a 4th or 5th for Fournette when you can draft a guy in round 2. Did I miss something or read it wrong?

I stated I expect a 5th, maybe a 4th. Lenny isn't worth a 2nd even with a long term contract due to position.

So that's his value, a 5th? I'd give that as a Rams fan. I figured 3rd or 4th.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

So that's his value, a 5th? I'd give that as a Rams fan. I figured 3rd or 4th.

That's was just throwing a dart at the board. I have no idea. Just what I'd expect if something were to happen without having the details of compensation being discussed yet. 

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean he's always been kinda bad lol, he's like a slightly better Trent Richardson tbqh.

I wouldn't go THAT far; Richardson is one of the absolute worst RBs of all time whereas Fournette is as average as it comes.

With that said, I'd definitely trade him for a 4th rounder or whatever.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean he's always been kinda bad lol, he's like a slightly better Trent Richardson tbqh.

Trent Richardson is the worst long term runningback in the history of the NFL. Fournette is just average

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

At this point is getting a 5th worth trading him? I mean alot of the other guys we traded were overpaid or declining but at least keep him around so the offense doesn’t completely crumble before you figure out what you have in Mustache Man

If he's an issue in the locker room then yes, they should definitely trade him.

14 minutes ago, DannyB said:

What am I missing here? So Jalen Ramsey commented, but I don't get the Tim Duncan part?

Lenny said he's the Tim Duncan of the Jags on IG Live a couple weeks ago after all the players got traded who have been there for a while.