Fournette trade?

bomont

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

The Jags actually having a really good team and then completely dismantling the entire thing piece by piece over 2-3 years has honestly been impressive.

This is the type of commitment to losing that will make the Browns front office blush

We had Blake Bortles at QB...

With all the personalities on that team to go with the fall into the abyss with no QB it literally exploded.

1 minute ago, brushmyhair said:

That twitter account is fake. He's the alt of Profootball411. But Fournette is definitely on the trade block

I know he doesn't have sources, but he pulls what he sees from other people's info. He doesn't just post some random thing without it being out there already.

Just now, bertuzzi said:

Pretty obvious this is all because the jags are all in for lawrence. Leonard is definitely an above average RB tho smh u ppl. 

Yeah, the FO and coaching staff who have to win this year are definitely doing this just to lose every game and get Lawrence. You're right.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, the FO and coaching staff who have to win this year are definitely doing this just to lose every game and get Lawrence. You're right.

Thats what it looks like lmao. “Were totally fine with minshew!!!!”

What a great building block 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

That front office is making losing moves this offseason. 

Yeah, dumping Foles who was overpaid, Calais who is regressing and was also overpaid, and Bouye who has regressed in back to back seasons were definitely losing moves.

9 minutes ago, bertuzzi said:

Thats what it looks like lmao. “Were totally fine with minshew!!!!”

What a great building block 😂😂😂

I'd rather Minshew than Foles or any other QB options minus Burrow/Tua, and given Tua's injury concerns I'd rather hold tight there as well.

You sink or swim with Minshew and then regroup next year. This isn't hard to understand. He's making pennies and outplayed all the other rookies with a terrible team last year. If he builds on it and he ends up turning into something you have a few years of dirt cheap QB play and continue amassing talent with all these picks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, dumping Foles who was overpaid, Calais who is regressing and was also overpaid, and Bouye who has regressed in back to back seasons were definitely losing moves.

I'd rather Minshew than Foles or any other QB options minus Burrow/Tua, and given Tua's injury concerns I'd rather hold tight there as well.

You sink or swim with Minshew and then regroup next year. This isn't hard to understand. He's making pennies and outplayed all the other rookies with a terrible team last year. If he builds on it and he ends up turning into something you have a few years of dirt cheap QB play and continue amassing talent with all these picks.

Completely Ignored Ngokue

Just now, bertuzzi said:

Foles was given what 3-4 games to prove himself 🙄

what he make like 10 mill a game he played last year and instantly traded lmao

you guys are tanking u just dont wanna see it 

Ahh, I see what's happening.

Have a goodnight.