Fournette trade?

bomont

5 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Completely Ignored Ngokue

The guy that is refusing to talk extension regardless of being offered? He literally said it's not about money, he's ticked off from contract negotiations last year.

What are they supposed to do? They clearly don't want to trade him. If that's your evidence of them "tanking" then...

I dont even think its a bad thing to tank this year especially for lawrence, QBs like that dont come around often but to say its a must win year when they literally traded and want to trade all their best players should probably tell u something.

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

The guy that is refusing to talk extension regardless of being offered? He literally said it's not about money, he's ticked off from contract negotiations last year.

What are they supposed to do? They clearly don't want to trade him. If that's your evidence of them "tanking" then...

Maybe he doesn't want to be a part of a team planning to tank

Dave Caldwell and Doug Marrone are canned if we are in the Lawrence sweepstakes at the end of the year.

I'm not saying I think they're going to be good (unless Minshew takes a step, then we could be ok at least), but the FO and coaching staff are definitely not tanking.

Idk what else to say. The people making the decisions getting canned if they don't hit a certain win threshold I would say is pretty concrete evidence of them not trying to be as bad as possible. The guys they've moved (including Fournette hopefully), aren't changing the optics of our season.

We sink or swim with Minshew.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JRiesser90 said:

Chargers trade 6 for Leo and 9?

I'd say no way to that if I'm the Chargers. Either a player I want is there at 6 that won't be at 9, or I'll find a better trade offer than that.

Also, at least to get a ballpark feel of things, the trade value chart would value the jump from 9 to 6 as a pick towards the top of the 3rd round. To which I would also say no thank you to Fournette.

8 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Because some teams may value what he does (fantastic in pass pro, very good receiver despite the draft process dinging him there) and it wouldn't cost close to the value of a 2nd round pick.

I was about to ask how he is in pass pro. Since he's legit, this would totally be a trade I could see the Rams make. Our FO and your FO seem to love trading with each other lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Maybe he doesn't want to be a part of a team planning to tank

Caldwell and Marrone don’t survive a #1 overall pick worthy season in Jacksonville. All they’d be doing is securing Lawrence for the next guy.

37 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

No, maybe not even Top-5.

CMC, Kamara, Aaron Jones, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon all are better or could make a case for.

James Connor is also better than him. Marlon Mack also has a case.

Edited by Danger