Worse Case-NFC East Draft

ovfd55

Basically who do you really not want to see drafted by the other NFC East teams,For me

Giants-Isiah Simmons,Think he should be a perfect weapon vs Todays NFL Offenses.(Chase young would be worse case but don't think he makes it to 4)

Cowboys-CJ Henderson,Don't think he makes it to them but I don't want them replacing Jones and think they are in a spot to have to reach for a CB or a Edge Rusher if Henderson is off the board.

Eagles-Henry Ruggs,He isn't even a top 3 WR to me but Speed seems to always kill us and think he could be Desean for them

Bonus:I don't want any of them drafting Bryce Hall or anyone from UVA but mainly Hall 

• Like 2

Giants: I agree with Isaiah Simmons, I also wouldn't like to see them draft Jeudy or Lamb.

Cowboys: I don't want to see them draft Chaisson. I can live with them drafting a corner, but pass rushers can be far more influential then corners.

Eagles: I agree with Ruggs and for the reasons you pointed out but, I think Ruggs goes way before they draft - possibly to the Broncos. 

I think the Eagles have Jefferson fall in their lap, and while he's a great WR too, he doesn't posses the elite speed of Ruggs so it's not as worrisome to me.

Eagles - Jefferson. Size, speed, tremendous route runner and just knows how to get open. 9 catches Clemson, 7 Bama, 10 Florida, 9 Texas, 7 Georgia, 14 Oklahoma. 5 of the top 8 ranked CBs this draft he went up against and produced big. CJ, Diggs, Dantzler, Noah, Terrell.

Giants - (I most dont want to see the Giants trade back) Wirfs. Wirfs is faster than half of the TEs this class while sitting at 320lbs. Were going to end up with 2 fast ends. Giants could lay down some counter measures to help buy Jones time.

Cowboys - Javon Kinlaw - He would be a sheer monster inside working the 3-4. Chaisson would make them dangerous. But Kinlaw will be a terror for us. So underrated because of that SoCar team surrounding him. But look at his Georgia footage against that great OL and he dominates play after play.

Edited by PARROTHEAD
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Eagles - Jefferson. Size, speed, tremendous route runner and just knows how to get open. 9 catches Clemson, 7 Bama, 10 Florida, 9 Texas, 7 Georgia, 14 Oklahoma. 5 of the top 8 ranked CBs this draft he went up against and produced big. CJ, Diggs, Dantzler, Noah, Terrell.

Giants - (I most dont want to see the Giants trade back) Wirfs. Wirfs is faster than half of the TEs this class while sitting at 320lbs. Were going to end up with 2 fast ends. Giants could lay down some counter measures to help buy Jones time.

Cowboys - Javon Kinlaw - He would be a sheer monster inside working the 3-4. Chaisson would make them dangerous. But Kinlaw will be a terror for us. So underrated because of that SoCar team surrounding him. But look at his Georgia footage against that great OL and he dominates play after play.

The only place I disagree is Wirfs. I'm not scared if another team has good OL. That's not really a position that drives fear in me. 

Also, Wirfs is from the Big10 so, he must suck right? Jk, jk Haha 😂 

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The only place I disagree is Wirfs. I'm not scared if another team has good OL. That's not really a position that drives fear in me. 

Also, Wirfs is from the Big10 so, he must suck right? Jk, jk Haha 😂 

If Jones gets time because Wirfs has the feet to side step with Sweat. Looking at our rosters CBs should drive fear in you. lol

Dudes 320lbs and ran a 4.8. 40 times shouldnt mean much to a tackle. But those are the quickest feet Ive ever seen on a guy that size. Hes going to be amazing for years to come if they grab him.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

If Jones gets time because Wirfs has the feet to side step with Sweat. Looking at our rosters CBs should drive fear in you. lol

Dudes 320lbs and ran a 4.8. 40 times shouldnt mean much to a tackle. But those are the quickest feet Ive ever seen on a guy that size. Hes going to be amazing for years to come if they grab him.

Yet, he never scared me one time every time the Buckeyes played the Hawkeyes.

In 3 games Ruggs had these stats vs LSU:

8 recs, 170 yds and a TD, including a 47-yard catch as a freshman.

Simmons had 7 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 1 sack and 2 passes defense vs LSU in the National Championship Game.

That's more scary to me then a guy who's only played RT in college and has some sloppy footwork.

Edited by turtle28

39 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

In 3 games Ruggs had these stats vs LSU:

8 recs, 170 yds and a TD, including a 47-yard catch as a freshman.

Simmons had 7 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 1 sack and 2 passes defense vs LSU in the National Championship Game.

That's more scary to me then a guy who's only played RT in college and has some sloppy footwork.

Simmons putting in work when down 20+. xD And the stat sheet I saw said 6 tackles/1 assist.

Ruggs racking up 3 catches this year when against a FRESHMAN. Sounds terrifying. 

Freshman Jay Ward. 3* recruit.

USATSI_13645679_168386533_lowres.jpg?w=9

1187414297.jpeg

Edited by PARROTHEAD

44 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Simmons putting in work when down 20+. xD And the stat sheet I saw said 6 tackles/1 assist.

Ruggs racking up 3 catches this year when against a FRESHMAN. Sounds terrifying. 

Freshman Jay Ward. 3* recruit.

USATSI_13645679_168386533_lowres.jpg?w=9

1187414297.jpeg

But your guy is a college RT with sloppy technique. I've said all along I’ve thought Wirfs was overrated, and i’ll stick to it.

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I've got Wirfs pegged as a combine guy.  For some reason, he reminds me of Robert Gallery. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I've got Wirfs pegged as a combine guy.  For some reason, he reminds me of Robert Gallery. 

Could be. I have him 3rd for tackles this class. But think he matches up best against the speed bookends we'll sport. Cant teach that speed and he had the best combine for a tackle speed wise all time. If hes coachable and can work on a couple things. He could do well in our matchups.

Solder’s 57 pressures allowed this season are seven more than any other player, and the 97 combined pressures allowed for the duo is the most in the NFL.

Plus addressing the tackle position in any way can do nothing but help the Giants.

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Could be. I have him 3rd for tackles this class. But think he matches up best against the speed bookends we'll sport. Cant teach that speed and he had the best combine for a tackle speed wise all time. If hes coachable and can work on a couple things. He could do well in our matchups.

Plus addressing the tackle position in any way can do nothing but help the Giants.

That athleticism and footwork hasn't helped Gallery, Scherff and other elite-looking tackles that have come out of Iowa.  They better have a top tier OL coach, and even that didn't help Scherff develop on the outside.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Plus the cowboys a an excellent DL coach now!