BK's Final 2020 Mock (4 Rounds w/Trades)

beekay414

On 4/19/2020 at 12:24 AM, beekay414 said:

Chiefs
1.32 - Noah Igbinoghene | CB | Auburn
2.63 - Clyde Edwards-Helaire | RB | LSU
3.96 - Solomon Kindley | IOL | Georgia
4.138 - Markus Bailey | ILB | Purdue

CB in the first round is less likely, since they re-signed Bashaud Breeland. However, Chris Jones is likely only going to play one year. Ross Blacklock makes more sense. 

I'm not a big fan of CEH and the Chiefs had a significant FA signing of a similar type. If a RB, make it 4th or 5th round and a pounder, say Moss or Dillon. This is where you take the CB.

Kindley is a poor fit for the Chiefs blocking concept. The position is fine, but the player is misplaced.

Bailey is the best pick of the lot, though maybe a round early. 

J

I'll say its a below average Bills draft, but mostly because of the 2nd round pick. 

Outside of QB, the least likely position we will go after early is interior DL.  We are strong and deep there.  Davidson is not an edge in our defense; he's close to 300lbs and stiff as a board.   Give me Swift or Dobbins here all day.   Ojemudia is a good fit for our D but a zone-based corner like him can be found in the middle rounds..  at least a round too early for him or his type, IMO.   I wouldn't hate it but would very much prefer one of the base edges here, Greenard, Khareem or Darrell Taylor.   No problem with Van Jefferson, that's pretty solid value.