Should Redskins try and trade mat Ioannidis

Geno

4 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

yeah thats my thinking. I would love to be able to package him with trent so we could potentially get into the 2nd and maybe a 5th. alot of cap to go to a new team but i would consider paying half of kerrigans deal to make it happen

I will be shocked if the return for Williams at this point is lower than what they want if it involves picks this year, and if they want to do a third that is a conditional second in 2021 based off games played, that might be the best way to go.  It really does hurt his value not being able to take a physical right now, amongst everything else that can drop his valie.  

4 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I will be shocked if the return for Williams at this point is lower than what they want if it involves picks this year, and if they want to do a third that is a conditional second in 2021 based off games played, that might be the best way to go.  It really does hurt his value not being able to take a physical right now, amongst everything else that can drop his valie.  

yeah ultimately I think its gonna be a 3rd this year with a later pick like a 5th or 6th. or like you said maybe a 4th this year and a third next year that could turn into a 2nd