The Last Dance (Schedule Inside)

seminoles1

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

22 years old, far from his prime. I consider it a feat on his resume  that he reached those finals, despite his poor play.

Oh, for sure. It's a huge feat that he was there. His play in the series itself is a slight negative.

13 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Seeing how Krause talked in the media and MJ making it clear he wouldn't play for anyone but Phil, it's more than shocking Reinsdorf picked Krause over the GOATs.

That would never happen today.

Krause would’ve gotten fired just for going thru 4 HCs in 7 years. Jordan played for 3 different HCs in his first 3 seasons.  

That’s Cleveland Browns level of hiring/firing. 

Edited by thrILL!
🏀
  • Like 1

If nothing else, I'm glad to see the crew get the accurate portrayal of Dennis Rodman "The Teammate". The dude was messed up, quirky, has/had some clear demons, but he was such a great/selfless teammate. Rebounds, screens, diving all over the place, practicing all out all the time, etc. He was always a bad decision away from being gone (Double Techs, etc.), but the dude was a grinder and such an unbelievable on ball defender.

This has been very overrated so far. It’s just games and highlights with commentary from players over it. This was hyped up to be behind the scenes stuff with Michael ripping teammates and stuff like this. Nothing special so far. I don’t know why it took so long to come out. 

• Like 1