2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

7 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I really think Hall is the guy. Likely top 40-50 pick if not for injury. Has the length and playmaking we want and tackles well. Elite character. Just seems like too good a fit.

One of Hall, Amir or Dantzler at 3.77 would make this an A+ draft so far. 

Not saying Hall shouldn’t be.  I love his run support, but man even before getting his ankle destroyed he had serious speed concerns.

2 minutes ago, elliot878 said:

Nailed it.  I think it confirms that Ruggs and the speed dynamic he brings were probably atop Elway's WR board.  That said, I would bet Elway's next presser he comes out and says any other year he thinks they'd have a first round grade on Hamler.

TBD but I like the dynamic Hamler will bring, I like the spacing it creates for our volume receivers. I like the shot he gives us for good field position via the return game.  I scratched my head at first, but starting to look less into who we passed on and more into how the pick fits/helps the team.

I mean what if Hamler went to Ohio State or Oklahoma or Alabama...

9 minutes ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

Ok.  Elway has had his Dessert. Now time to buckle down and eat his veggies.  Let’s get some lunch pail guys in here.  There’s plenty off talent there where we need it.  Let’s go make it happen.  

I’d wager Elway & Co are having one of those liquid dinners I hear are all the rage among the leadership at Dove Valley. 

• Like 1