2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

28 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

El has great hair, so this is not a shock!

30 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Elliot, my man...I just creeped your instagram. You have a child. Amazing. His hair is incredible.

Hey thanks, fellas.  Yea even I'm growing up haha. Miss the gang, hopefully can be on more now that things are more settled.

• Like 3

Niang to the Chiefs right after - I'd have gone Bartch at 3.95 personally, but I get the T depth might be tempting Elway to wait.

Agim doesn't really bother me as a pick, I just like Bartch more, but I could see Bartch falling to 4.118.  We'll see about that tomorrow I guess.

Edited by Broncofan

We had some surprising picks but gotta say the most surprising thing to me is the fact that we stayed pat and didn't trade a single time. Regardless of who I would have preferred, I'm pumped for this team and the players. I'm not perfect at evaluating guys but we hit positions we needed to. If we can hit on 3 of the 5 we should be very well off. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Agim played on a complete dumpster fire Arkansas team. Hard to hold that against him. I will trust Bill Kollar to maximize his potential.

Here's the thing: Is he letting Kollar select a player or two? They tried that four years ago when they took Gotsis in Round 2. He isn't on the team anymore.