2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

15 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'm going to add to this thread periodically this week. Although I will add the crazy nut Woody Paige has said that from inside sources, he has heard that Elway wants to trade of for Jerry Jeudy which would be so stupid I cannot even fathom it.

I'm on board with the crazy Woody Paige, I hope Elway trades for Jeudy, from the video I've watched he would take this offense to another level. I just hope, should a trade happen, Elway doesn't give up the farm, I've always thought his trades value/offers are not in our favor.

1 minute ago, Cutler06 said:

I'm on board with the crazy Woody Paige, I hope Elway trades for Jeudy, from the video I've watched he would take this offense to another level. I just hope, should a trade happen, Elway doesn't give up the farm, I've always thought his trades value/offers are not in our favor.

Don't see a scenario where he doesn't give up the farm for him if we were to trade up for him.

1 hour ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

There goes your starting center 😉

Glasgow ???  And now you have a dynamic starting lineup.....also, this is a very nice draft for IOL, Munchek can develop someone.

Edited by Cutler06

8 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'm going to add to this thread periodically this week. Although I will add the crazy nut Woody Paige has said that from inside sources, he has heard that Elway wants to trade of for Jerry Jeudy which would be so stupid I cannot even fathom it.

Don't think you can blame Woody for something stupid that Elway might do

4 hours ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Rubbish. Still 3 picks on day two, with only two immediate needs to fill (CB, OL). Arnette at 2.46, Hennessy at 3.77, and then you’re just drafting depth and intermediate term needs afterwards. 

Seriously - we need help all over the roster -

We need an OC - an OT (what if James goes down or Bolles completely loses it) - a CB - at least one S - help on the DL - and an ILB - and we could also do with 2/3 WRs

• Like 1