2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

Jeudy looks like he can dominate from the slot early. I think that’s his spot until KJ can consistently get on the field. I think you’ll see packages for Hamler but I don’t think he’s a starter this year. Jeudy on the other hand looks ready to go. 

Will be interesting to see what this offense looks like because I think it has the potential to do all things well: running the ball, hitting big plays off play action, shotgun spread. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

Jeudy looks like he can dominate from the slot early. I think that’s his spot until KJ can consistently get on the field. I think you’ll see packages for Hamler but I don’t think he’s a starter this year. Jeudy on the other hand looks ready to go. 

Will be interesting to see what this offense looks like because I think it has the potential to do all things well: running the ball, hitting big plays off play action, shotgun spread. 

I bet KJ will take some punt returns as a starter.  

• 2 weeks later...

A player a lot of people in this forum (myself included) likes, Lynn Bowden Jr, was just traded by the raiders to the dolphins. 

typical raiders. Take a slot/returner/gadget  Player, put him at RB, then get mad when, in an offseason abbreviated like no other, he’s not able to pick up blocking assignments, and trade him before he ever plays a single snap for you. 

I hope the dolphins use him correctly and he becomes the next great slot weapon for them. 

On 8/23/2020 at 4:24 PM, Cutler06 said:

Personally, I see Tyrie Cleveland as more of the return option, allows him to make the team while honing his WR skills. 

Shows the depth of the insane WR draft class.  I suspect he’d have been a late 3rd/ 4th round draft pick most years.  

15 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

A player a lot of people in this forum (myself included) likes, Lynn Bowden Jr, was just traded by the raiders to the dolphins. 

typical raiders. Take a slot/returner/gadget  Player, put him at RB, then get mad when, in an offseason abbreviated like no other, he’s not able to pick up blocking assignments, and trade him before he ever plays a single snap for you. 

I hope the dolphins use him correctly and he becomes the next great slot weapon for them. 

FWIW apparently some character issues came up.   Which was a flag cited before.

I’d believe that a lot more than inability to pick up blocking assignments.  I mean that’s literally every rookie learning a new position let alone no OTA’s or rookie camp and limited TC.  

Either way smart pickup by the Dolphins.   They’ve got so much draft capital for 2021 using a 4th to get a versatile weapon makes so much sense especially with next year’s evaluation likely way iffier at that stage of the draft.    Still a ways to go but that org seems headed in the right direction FO wise.  

Edited by Broncofan

18 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

FWIW apparently some character issues came up.   Which was a flag cited before.

I’d believe that a lot more than inability to pick up blocking assignments.  I mean that’s literally every rookie learning a new position let alone no OTA’s or rookie camp and limited TC.  

Either way smart pickup by the Dolphins.   They’ve got so much draft capital for 2021 using a 4th to get a versatile weapon makes so much sense especially with next year’s evaluation likely way iffier at that stage of the draft.    Still a ways to go but that org seems headed in the right direction FO wise.  

I had read that the Raiders were really disappointed with his speed, that he was slow.  Not sure what he ran but I think he'd be a better slot WR type player than a running back.