2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

2 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

With Terrell and Arnette going considerably higher than expected, do we need to trade up into the late 1st here to get one?

A big no.   Still way too early to reach for need, this is a chance to look for fallers elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, germ-x said:

AFC West just trying to build teams to outscore the Chiefs and defend their pass catchers....only solution with Mahomes and their pass catchers.

If there was one chink in Mahomes' armour, it's that he holds the ball a bit too long. He gets away with it due to his athletic ability and stout interior line. But I would imagine at some point someone is going to build a pass rush similar to the one we had in 2015. Extremely disruptive interior rushers who can maintain their gaps + 2 all pro outside rushers. That's gonna give him problems.

WOW that's a really interesting call by PHI.

IMO Jefferson is the much better WR talent overall - but Reagor gives them the D-Jax vertical threat they lacked.   Going Reagor over Jefferson will likely be hotly debated for a while until games start.

If I'm MIN, I'm changing gears and I'm getting the Diggs replacement in Justin Jefferson now at 22.   Jefferson's fall tells me MIN should NOT go CB and get the better talent. 

The Jordan Love watch starts with NE.  IND?

Edited by Broncofan