2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

2 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

He likes to be physical and he's long. And he's incredibly smart. I think he's lacking some instincts, but in reading Twitter over the last few days, he sounds like a guy who picked up some steam.

OK, but do you think he couldn't have been picked at 118 ? was he worth 77 ??

Edited by Cutler06

What is it with the Broncos and reaches at Corner?  I can see why the like this guy from a system perspective, but hard for. Me to believe he wouldn’t have been there later - and we just passed up a lot of talent.  Ugh.  This team and 3rd round corners=yuck.  Disappointed is too kind. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

What is it with the Broncos and reaches at Corner?  I can see why the like this guy from a system perspective, but hard for. Me to believe he wouldn’t have been there later - and we just passed up a lot of talent.  Ugh.  This team and 3rd round corners=yuck.  Disappointed is too kind. 

Simmons was a third round DB

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elliot878 said:

Yikes, obviously never heard of this guy, but the NFL scouting report I just read on him quickly is probably as negative as that site will speak on a player lol. 

Iowa churns out decent players. It's a system pick. I think he's probably rated higher by us than other teams, and fits our scheme better. But that was an Elway reach and a half. Could have snagged this guy with another pick.