trades you would like to see in or before draft

LoganF89

just want to see where yalls heads are

I personally would be interested in trying to package Trent Williams and Kerrigan

3 teams come to mind in this scenario

Buffalo projected starters= LT Dion Dawkins LT, Jerry Hughes DE, Mario Addison DE

Cleveland projected starters= LT Chris Hubbard, Olivier Vernnon DE (browns seem to want to replace vernon and trade him)

Houston projected starters= Tytus Howard OT, Brennan Scarlett 3-4 OLB

all of these teams could use a starting LT and an Edge player. all four teams are also in the top 11 for cap space

Buffalo- 2nd(54) 5th(167th

Texans 2nd (40) future 4th

Cleveland 2nd (41) future 4th

I think that would be a good deal on both ends for our team and the receiving teams. It is a lot of cap to trade away but if needed I think we could wallow half of kerrigans 2020 cap.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

As long as we don't trade out of drafting Chase Young, I'm fine with any other trades they make. 

That’s kinda where I’m at. I’d rather not trade Ryan or Matt but anyone else besides Collins I’d say can you I think he’s a force this year in this scheme

That top 3rd is where we could trade down & net some quality picks.

Problem is, who's gonna be there when we pick & is it worth letting them go.

There could be some fringe 1st rounders sitting there at #2--3rd Rd.

But I I do think the 3rd--5th Rd is where teams are going to get some good steals.

Good thing we have 2 4th rounders. Be nice to add another, though.

Before/During Draft
Trent is one I think almost everyone wants done.
Ryan Anderson would be 2nd on my list see if you can get anything for him.
Also like to see if we could Flip Trey Quinn to Jacksonville for a late pick.

I'd wait til mid-season to trade Kerrigan or Allen/Ioandissis would get more for them then.

17 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I’d trade Kerrigan now if we could. You simply cannot pay him next year. Trent is the obvious one but I just don’t think he’s getting traded. We just don’t really have that much we can trade or that’s worth trading.

Yeah, there is absolutely no reason to keep Kerrigan at this point beyond making the fans feel good, and that should be way down on the priority list right now. 

• Like 2

Redskins #2 pick and Trent Williams to Miami for #5, #18, 3rd round pick, 2021 1st round and 2022 conditional 2nd round pick (if Dolphins make playoffs in 1 of the next 2 years upgrades to 1st rounder).  Thats the only way I would trade the #2 pick.  And with the #5 pick we could trade down a couple of picks to pick up a 2nd rounder and still get our LT that we need, and maybe trade down from #18 to pick up an extra pick or 2.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:04 AM, ovfd55 said:

Before/During Draft
Trent is one I think almost everyone wants done.
Ryan Anderson would be 2nd on my list see if you can get anything for him.
Also like to see if we could Flip Trey Quinn to Jacksonville for a late pick.

I'd wait til mid-season to trade Kerrigan or Allen/Ioandissis would get more for them then.

Why would anyone trade for Anderson or Quinn? I don’t see it. They have players on their roster who are equivalent to them and can easily acquire others who are equal to them. They will be on our team or be cut.

I agree about Trent & Kerrigan.

I’m a definite NO on trading Allen or Ioannidis.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Why would anyone trade for Anderson or Quinn? I don’t see it. They have players on their roster who are equivalent to them and can easily acquire others who are equal to them. They will be on our team or be cut.

I agree about Trent & Kerrigan.

I’m a definite NO on trading Allen or Ioannidis.

at some point in near future we are going to have to decide on if we keeping Allen or Payne same way 49ers had to trade Buckner

30 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

at some point in near future we are going to have to decide on if we keeping Allen or Payne same way 49ers had to trade Buckner

When that time comes, we can make the decision then. It’s not today IMO. In the future we will be moving on from one of them I’m sure, but I think we need to see them all play in 4-3 this year, evaluate their play and then determine which one of the 3 is the best to move.