Tua 19 wonderlic score

Vladimir L

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Doesn't excuse the fact that he's borderline stupid. 

Not nearly as stupid as this post. I assure you. (Assuming your stupid reference is about Tua and not Dan)

Edited by Nick_gb

I'm not going to say that guys come in and fill in C for every answer on the Wonderlic. 

But if you look at a 50 question multiple choice test and look at the distribution of questions, a 10 basically just means you answered C. 

Half the stupid scores you need to look at it and try and guess if the dude actually tried to answer the question or if he just pencil whipped the thing. 

I've taken the CBEST for California teachers, and it has some wonderlic-y questions on it... except you have to pass the test to become a teacher so there is more pressure (you can C your way out of the wonderlic and no one cares in the NFL). When I took it there was a prospective teacher freaking out that this was her third try and she was stressed. I think the stress can pummel your score and distract you. I scored a near perfect because I'm good at tests, but the questions aren't really difficult. There may be one or two you have to give a minute's thought to, but it's not bad.

Stuff like what's the next number in the series trip some people up and I'm not sure the relevancy to most jobs is. Some number of questions are just synonym questions and if you happen to not know the word or aren't really sure of the root meanings then it may mess you up. I assume many average or near average scores that are "surprising" and the player gave a damn would be players that ran out of time. If the test is in the context of the combine they may be exhausted as well (either from the hype of the event or after athletic testing which would be a little messed up, not sure when it happens).

If you time yourself for 12 minutes for this sample questions you'd get a rough estimate of your wonderlic: https://www.jobtestprep.com/media/27297/wonderlic-free-sample-questions-50q.pdf

Edited by Trojan